Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Jan. 29 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 29 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
goals
1. healthy coping skills 7/7
2. journal every day
3. take it easy :)

1. DONE
2. mostdays
3. I did a good job w this!

2 rest days
5 runs
hip exercises 3x

goals for this week
goals
1. healthy coping skills 7/7
2. journal every day
3. sustainable running
4. hip exercises 7/7 and hopefully shoulder PT (need to call this AM to schedule)
5. rest day today (mon)

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Last edited by: Dr. Tigerchik: Jan 29, 24 1:46
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 29 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yesterday rest day goal met :-)
14 days in a row of healthy coping
super anxious today but I can handle it healthfully. DEPLOYING THE SKILLS

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You got this Dr TC!
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 29 Edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I DO have this
I am doing it (midafternoon xtra anxiety spike)

thank you

Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 29 Edition [Scheherazade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yesterday's mission was a success
Houston, we have no problems

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great to hear it Dr TC. Wishing you another successful day ahead.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks! you too :-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello! I am not good, honestly. I spent all of last week (22-28) planning and planning and everything has already fallen apart. I am over-eating and not sleeping and not being consistent with workouts. I need some accountability but I don't have a friend group, let alone a triathlete friend group. Strugglin' over here.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 29 Edition [kpcod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you have come to the right place for accountability!
What are your goals for the rest of today?
Check in as much as you like.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I suppose I would just like to get the house cleaned up, and get a nap in, and get ready to have a good session with my coach tomorrow morning. I have a swim workout scheduled but IDK if that's reasonable to expect from myself or if I'm just making excuses.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Jan. 29 Edition [kpcod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I suppose I would just like to get the house cleaned up, and get a nap in, and get ready to have a good session with my coach tomorrow morning. I have a swim workout scheduled but IDK if that's reasonable to expect from myself or if I'm just making excuses.

I can't say what's reasonable bc I don't know what the rest of your day looks like work-wise, but here's what I'd do if it were me:
- what's most important if you had to pick one thing from the list? No judgement if what feels most important for self care is a nap.
- what small steps can you take toward cleaning - one load of laundry? get the dishes done? (IOW maybe don't do all the cleaning at once)
- think about "can I commit to swimming for 15 min and if it feels good stay and do more" or something like that

Those are the ways I try to get back on track with stuff when everything feels like an absolute disaster: prioritize, and make baby steps.

Quote Reply