Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any company measure you and then make a custom SLEEVELESS tri suit?
Quote | Reply
NOT custom printed

But actual take your measurements and make a SLEEVELESS trisuit
Have had a custom dress suit made and wonder if any company measures you and then creates a one off custom made tri suit

Kiwami Does NOT

many do custom colors that is NOT what I am looking for

Last thread I didn’t make it clear what I was looking for and wasted people’s time answering it.

Thank you
Last edited by: RBR: Jun 13, 18 16:28
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom tri suit? [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t know of any truely custom tailored options, but the guys from Cuore (https://cuore.ch) can adjust arm, leg and torson length to your specs.
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom tri suit? [Kellermanns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kellermanns wrote:
I don’t know of any truely custom tailored options, but the guys from Cuore (https://cuore.ch) can adjust arm, leg and torson length to your specs.

Doesn’t look like they make sleeveless tri suits
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom tri suit? [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guess I should have read your post more than once - missed that part ...
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom tri suit? [Kellermanns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I added the sleeveless after reading your post

Thank you for the link

I don’t seem to be too good at getting my message across in a post
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom SLEEVELESS tri suit? [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are your measurements that you require a custom fit tri suit? You said the De Soto wetsuit fit you really well; I am assuming that you use a different size top and bottom since it is a 2-peice. Do none of the standard sizes fit?
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom SLEEVELESS tri suit? [toastygloveman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for your post

Yes you are right I use different size top and bottom.

I’ve never tried a tri suit. I saw some threads about custom trim suits and didn’t realize til now they were taking about custom colors.

Maybe there are tri shops in my area, Orlando, where I could try some on. I will do a search.

What suit do you use?

Thank you
Last edited by: RBR: Jun 14, 18 3:02
Quote Reply