Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any company measure you and then make a custom SLEEVELESS tri suit?
Quote | Reply
NOT custom printed

But actual take your measurements and make a SLEEVELESS trisuit
Have had a custom dress suit made and wonder if any company measures you and then creates a one off custom made tri suit

Kiwami Does NOT

many do custom colors that is NOT what I am looking for

Last thread I didn’t make it clear what I was looking for and wasted people’s time answering it.

Thank you
Last edited by: RBR: Jun 13, 18 16:28
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom tri suit? [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t know of any truely custom tailored options, but the guys from Cuore (https://cuore.ch) can adjust arm, leg and torson length to your specs.
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom tri suit? [Kellermanns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kellermanns wrote:
I don’t know of any truely custom tailored options, but the guys from Cuore (https://cuore.ch) can adjust arm, leg and torson length to your specs.

Doesn’t look like they make sleeveless tri suits
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom tri suit? [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guess I should have read your post more than once - missed that part ...
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom tri suit? [Kellermanns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I added the sleeveless after reading your post

Thank you for the link

I don’t seem to be too good at getting my message across in a post
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom SLEEVELESS tri suit? [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are your measurements that you require a custom fit tri suit? You said the De Soto wetsuit fit you really well; I am assuming that you use a different size top and bottom since it is a 2-peice. Do none of the standard sizes fit?
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom SLEEVELESS tri suit? [toastygloveman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for your post

Yes you are right I use different size top and bottom.

I’ve never tried a tri suit. I saw some threads about custom trim suits and didn’t realize til now they were taking about custom colors.

Maybe there are tri shops in my area, Orlando, where I could try some on. I will do a search.

What suit do you use?

Thank you
Last edited by: RBR: Jun 14, 18 3:02
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom SLEEVELESS tri suit? [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RBR wrote:
Thank you for your post

Yes you are right I use different size top and bottom.

I’ve never tried a tri suit. I saw some threads about custom trim suits and didn’t realize til now they were taking about custom colors.

Maybe there are tri shops in my area, Orlando, where I could try some on. I will do a search.

What suit do you use?

Thank you

I use De Soto ^^; Obviously, trisuits are made to fit most people, but not all people. Sleeveless trisuits are more forgiving when it comes to sizing because shoulder width is not accounted for.

If you like the De Soto gear that you have (I know I do!) send your dimensions (call or email to contact@desotosport.com) and they will tell you what size will fit you best. They have great customer service and there is a good chance Emilio or Tracy De Soto will get back to you personally, because that's how they roll!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RBR wrote:
NOT custom printed

But actual take your measurements and make a SLEEVELESS trisuit
Have had a custom dress suit made and wonder if any company measures you and then creates a one off custom made tri suit

Kiwami Does NOT

many do custom colors that is NOT what I am looking for

Last thread I didn’t make it clear what I was looking for and wasted people’s time answering it.

Thank you

When I talked to Wattie Ink at the expo, they went over the process of a custom suit for me (either stock suits or custom designs) & yes, they measure & then make it. They said they could even adjust the zipper length to a degree for me. But super overpriced. Nice but lots of $$.
Quote Reply
Re: Any company measure you and then make a custom SLEEVELESS tri suit? [toastygloveman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
toastygloveman wrote:
I use De Soto ^^; Obviously, trisuits are made to fit most people, but not all people. Sleeveless trisuits are more forgiving when it comes to sizing because shoulder width is not accounted for.

If you like the De Soto gear that you have (I know I do!) send your dimensions (call or email to contact@desotosport.com) and they will tell you what size will fit you best. They have great customer service and there is a good chance Emilio or Tracy De Soto will get back to you personally, because that's how they roll!

+1 for DeSoto. I've been using a T1 Concept5 suit this season, and love it. I have odd proportions (long arms/legs and short torso). The 2-piece design inherently takes torso length out of the equation, so all you need to worry about is sizing the top and bottom correctly. I had posted a question about DeSoto wetsuits on ST a while back when I was shopping for a suit, and Emilio personally PM'ed me. We traded several e-mails and he made a size recommendation for me based on the measurements I sent him and the suit fits perfectly.
Quote Reply