1) Swim good races at the Evanston Masters swim meet on Sunday (100 free, 100 breast, 100 IM, and some relays) -- Did ok -- Meet goes in the Swim OK/Goggles Bad category. My 100 free was slower than I thought it would be. My goggles filled with water on my 100 breast and flipped my contact so I felt like I was swimming with a shard of glass in my eye. Despite that, according to my coach, my stroke looked good. My 100 IM was my debut 100 IM and I lost my goggles off the block and swam part of the fly with them around my nose/mouth. I ended up pulling them down to my neck and swam the rest without goggles. Lost both of my contacts and swam into the lane line during the breast cause I couldn't see anything. Mangaed a good time though. I also won a ribbon (3rd) for the 100 breast.
2) Get a pilates and yoga class in -- Done
3) Eat no french fries.-- Made it till Friday. The guys at work went and grabbed lunch and brought me back fries despite me not ordering them. They were fresh, handcut variety so I couldn't just throw them away. I only ate half.
Goals for this week:
1) At least 2 strenght/stretching session
2) Clean eating --- no fried foods and little to know junk
3) Morning run on Tuesday.
How did everyone else do???