Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [communicator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The new black pearl top $75 plus shipping, the others are open to negotiation.

Used good condition does not have any visible tears or rips and such

Very used may have a rip or tear repairs or in the case of the silver bottoms they just look dirty, I have not seen any tears on those. The silver top has a rip at the neck.

Hope that covers it.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Race4LV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Don sent you a PM Graham

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Race4LV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are the odds of having a DeSoto sleeveless top in a size 3 somewhere in there? Also looking for a set of Ti skewers. Thanks for checking.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shoot me a price for the new Ultegra 10 spd RD and a 10 spd ultegra cassette 12-25 if avaialble.
Last edited by: Chappy: Aug 22, 06 7:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sorry to hear about your store.

would you be selling any gels or other nutritional items?

thanks
Barry
barry@bookweb.org
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the only sleeveless is the 2
Last edited by: Race4LV: Aug 23, 06 8:42
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Barry S.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
THere is a ton of nutritionals, my wife is working on that right now. She should be done in a day or so. I will post it then, in the mean time let me know what you are looking for and I can take a look.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Chappy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the last of those sold on Sunday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any Look or Look compatible pedal?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Trirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry no look pedals but there are several speedplay and a time carbon for sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any speedplay zero pedals? thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have Specialized Jet Saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [midde58] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here are the speedplay pedals

I have an X2 $90 plus shipping Sold

1 Zero chrome-moly $75 plus shipping Sale Pending

1 Zero team CSC stainless $100 each plus shipping. Sale pending

Thanks

Don
Last edited by: Race4LV: Aug 23, 06 22:01
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [Twilight_Chicka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry no specialized saddles at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any fixed gear stuff (rear wheels/ whole bikes) ?

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the X2's. I'll email you to work out payment, etc.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [philotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I"m interested in some Speedplay x-series cleats. Can you PM me if you have any for sale. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [cervelott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm me with what you would want for large Tri tops and bottoms.. and maybe a wetsuit too. And how much do you want for the 58cm tri bike? thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi
I am interested in tri suits bottoms, are there any desoto 4-pockets power shorts or the zoots trifit in mediums? If not what brands do you have?
Also are there any x-series cleats still available?

Thanks in advance
Ewan

Ewan

-------------------------

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any Arione saddles?

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Fight Club
Industry Brat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any Hammer Gel jugs? If so, how much? I can take most flavors.
Quote Reply
Re: Bike/Tri shop liquidation sale, you name it we may have it [applenutt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I now have the nutritionals available in a doc form email at dvracing@hotmail.com and request the nutritionals.

Same deal on these figure 50% of retail.

In your case I did not see much in the way of Hammer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am also interested in bike shorts, tri shorts, and tri suits. Let me know when you get a list of what's available.

Thanks,

Chris
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just an FYI to everyone. Package came in the mail today.

Don is very easy to work with.

Just thought I'd drop some positive feedback this direction if anyone is wondering.

Daniel

The question of who is right and who is wrong has seemed to me always too small to be worth a moment's thought, while the question of what is right and what is wrong has seemed all-important.

-Albert J. Nock
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you happen to run into any ergomo power meters?

Just thought it was worth checking.

Thanks.
Quote Reply

Prev Next