Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: Not Round Front Wheel from MyBikeShop [trismitty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But each event is independent. Just because a seller has a bunch of good history doesn't mean they can mess up on a new event.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Not Round Front Wheel from MyBikeShop [shuke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. But it doesn't sound like OP exhausted all options.

Human Person
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Not Round Front Wheel from MyBikeShop [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
andy515 wrote:
+1. These type of posts make me angry... He bought the wheel in April and even posted this back then:

"I did not notice it at all until I hit certain roads but I cannot really say with certainty whether it was the road or the wheel. The roads here are so chopped up in places I felt like I needed my fat tire bike just to get through them. "

So it was fine until it was rode on horrible roads... Could it have been possible that yhe crappy road helped shake it out of true...

Hi Andy

You read it backwards.

I could not tell that the wheel was so bad BECAUSE of the poor road conditions. When you're trying to avoid potholes etc. you're less focused on wheel quality.

The wheel is NOT out of true, the wheel is not, and has never ben ROUND.

Make sense?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Not Round Front Wheel from MyBikeShop [ameyers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ameyers wrote:
s.gentz wrote:
You could try calling the phone number on their website. I have spoken with him numerous times and have had great dealings with him.

I've had a similar experience in that Brian was easy to reach and communicate with both before and after a number of transactions I have done with him; including a wheel swap. I personally would gladly do business with him again as a buyer or a seller.

Has Brian sold you defective wheels before?

Maybe the difference is when he sells you crap, and knows it's crap, he avoids the call that is likely to arrive after the buyer discovers he bought crap.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Not Round Front Wheel from MyBikeShop [wiRIDEfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wiRIDEfast wrote:
Have you checked it in a truing stand and not just sitting in your fork? These types of wheels and the hubs themselves are notorious for being finicky and everything having to be perfectly right in order fo them to roll very true (true by eye and relativey true by stand stand). Not sure if its possible on your model as I cant see it clear enough, but I have had issues with some of these wheels not running right due to the end caps/covers not sitting right.

I doubt he sold you a bad wheel, unless isuess were disclosed up front. It doesnt make sense that he wouldnt respond. Also keep in mind that hop in the wheel could have come from shipping as well, and not been there before Brian sent them. Wa the packing sufficient, and the box intact with no damage when it arrived? In your video you said you werent able to get them on a smooth road to find out immediately after purchase....what type of time frame are we talking about?

You have kind of played a BIG card here, and then added that you've just only started. It is pretty obvious you're mad, but if every attempted contact has been angry and accusing that may be what is preventing you from getting your desired result, especially if the issue was discovered quite a bit after the initial purchase. With your post you don't give him much reason to work out a solution with you. You've done the damage already, and made the threat of doing more, that might not be the bet way to work towards your desired solution. Maybe try recontacting him and being coordial and laying blame elsewhere if you havent tried that already. Awknowledge that there could have been a damage during shipping issue or anything else and that you just want to work things out amicably.

The wheels are true, and these wheels cannot be adjusted. They are either true or broken (which was the selling point of buying these used in the first place).

The wheels are not round, have never been round, and the seller should have disclosed this prior to the sale since I challenged him on this several times before buying. Granted, I did not ask the specific question of "are the wheels round" (this should be a baseline item for any wheel should it not?), so he had ample time to disclose the condition of the wheels and he did not do so.

I specifically told him I wanted RACE WHEELS ... and a front wheel that is not round is typically considered not a great RACE WHEEL.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trismitty wrote:
What he said. Sucks that you have a banged up wheel, but spreading negatives about the dealer definitely is not going to encourage him to work with you. You never know why responses might be delayed. I, for one, turn the phone/email off on vacation, so if anyone tries to get me they will be waiting. I have not dealt with MyBikeShop, but the reputation on ST seems to be pretty solid. Every (not many) negative posted is usually rebutted with an abundance of positive replies.

wiRIDEfast wrote:
Have you checked it in a truing stand and not just sitting in your fork? These types of wheels and the hubs themselves are notorious for being finicky and everything having to be perfectly right in order fo them to roll very true (true by eye and relativey true by stand stand). Not sure if its possible on your model as I cant see it clear enough, but I have had issues with some of these wheels not running right due to the end caps/covers not sitting right.

I doubt he sold you a bad wheel, unless isuess were disclosed up front. It doesnt make sense that he wouldnt respond. Also keep in mind that hop in the wheel could have come from shipping as well, and not been there before Brian sent them. Wa the packing sufficient, and the box intact with no damage when it arrived? In your video you said you werent able to get them on a smooth road to find out immediately after purchase....what type of time frame are we talking about?

You have kind of played a BIG card here, and then added that you've just only started. It is pretty obvious you're mad, but if every attempted contact has been angry and accusing that may be what is preventing you from getting your desired result, especially if the issue was discovered quite a bit after the initial purchase. With your post you don't give him much reason to work out a solution with you. You've done the damage already, and made the threat of doing more, that might not be the bet way to work towards your desired solution. Maybe try recontacting him and being coordial and laying blame elsewhere if you havent tried that already. Awknowledge that there could have been a damage during shipping issue or anything else and that you just want to work things out amicably.

I waited VERY long .. this has been my last resort as no other communication from Brian has been accepted.

I would never post in a forum like this as a 1st course of action and as I said, I already offered to BUY ANOTHER SET from him in exchange. I would spend MORE MONEY than I spent on these wheels to get something I could use.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trismitty wrote:
Agreed. But it doesn't sound like OP exhausted all options.

What options do you suggest in addition to:

Phone
Email
Webform
Slowtwitch PM

Did I miss some magical form of communication that I'm not aware of yet?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Not Round Front Wheel from MyBikeShop [Goobdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is the original Email thread BEFORE the purchase:

I’m interested in these wheels.

I have a 2011 Felt B2 (previous frame style) with the stock TTR3 wheels. I’m interested in a better set of aero wheels that I can leave on the bike for all training and races. I mostly ride my road bike but I like to train on the tri-bike to ensure I’m ready for the race and I like to ride it because it’s fast.

I’m open to suggestions as well.

https://www.mybikeshop.com/wheels?product_id=861
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:

I have a 2011 Felt B2 (previous frame style) with the stock TTR3 wheels. I’m interested in a better set of aero wheels that I can leave on the bike for all training and races. I mostly ride my road bike but I like to train on the tri-bike to ensure I’m ready for the race and I like to ride it because it’s fast.

Thank you very much for the email and interest. Much appreciated!

The tri-spokes are a great set and quite bomb proof as you mentioned. They would be perfect for training and racing on your TT bike. The "give" with them as that they are a tad heavier, but the "gain" is that they are incredibly durable and quite aero once you get moving.

Alternatively, a set of 808 tubulars or the sets of mavics, 404s, or others we have, although a bit more expensive (relatively speaking) can also do the trick. The mavic cosmic carbone sets are also bomb proof and can do very well with what you intend to use them for in training and racing.

I hope this helps. Feel free to let me know what you think and get back to me. Email or a phone call works. See numbers below.

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
Vice-President of the Bike Revolution
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com
O: 443.609.1090
C: 240.535.2292

Do the words "Bomb Proof" or "perfect for training and racing" sound anything like... good set of "hacking around wheels" that are out of round but cheap?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

The tri-spokes are a great set and quite bomb proof as you mentioned. They would be perfect for training and racing on your TT bike. The "give" with them as that they are a tad heavier, but the "gain" is that they are incredibly durable and quite aero once you get moving.

Alternatively, a set of 808 tubulars or the sets of mavics, 404s, or others we have, although a bit more expensive (relatively speaking) can also do the trick. The mavic cosmic carbone sets are also bomb proof and can do very well with what you intend to use them for in training and racing.

I hope this helps. Feel free to let me know what you think and get back to me. Email or a phone call works. See numbers below.

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Do the words "Bomb Proof" or "perfect for training and racing" sound anything like... good set of "hacking around wheels" that are out of round but cheap?

Hi Brian

I do not want to deal with tubulars …

I assumed the tri-spokes were clinchers?

Can you give me an idea of weight and also the bearings? I’m less concerned with weight and more concerned with rolling resistance and aero quality.

Does anyone here think an out of round wheel has good "rolling" characteristics?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Can you give me an idea of weight and also the bearings? I’m less concerned with weight and more concerned with rolling resistance and aero quality.

Does anyone here think an out of round wheel has good "rolling" characteristics?

The tri-spokes are clinchers, as are all the mavic sets and 404s (aluminum clincher and full carbon clincher). The weight on the tri-spokes was 2010g when I checked a few days ago w/o tires and tubes.

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Still nothing about "out of round condition"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

The tri-spokes are clinchers, as are all the mavic sets and 404s (aluminum clincher and full carbon clincher). The weight on the tri-spokes was 2010g when I checked a few days ago w/o tires and tubes.

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hope all is well. Just checking back in quickly re wheels and to see if there is anything else I can do to help.

Let me know. Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

I normally never buy used so I delayed my decision.. reply why is in the next email reply from me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hope all is well. Just checking back in quickly re wheels and to see if there is anything else I can do to help.

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

I normally never buy used so I delayed my decision.. reply why is in the next email reply from me.

Hi Brian

I like them. The age has me concerned as does the milage.

I clearly express my concern and the reason I had not pulled the trigger on the purchase.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

I clearly express my concern and the reason I had not pulled the trigger on the purchase.

I understand. The wheels are a bit older, but run true and the price accounts for their age. There is nothing wrong at all with the set, but if the factors you mentioned outweigh everything else, then I understand.

Let me know. Thanks again.

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

"Nothing wrong at all with the set" ... does "not round" fit this criteria?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

I understand. The wheels are a bit older, but run true and the price accounts for their age. There is nothing wrong at all with the set, but if the factors you mentioned outweigh everything else, then I understand.

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Are these wheels set up for an Ultegra 10 speed cassette?

As far as condition, it's really hard to see from the pictures if there are scratches into the carbon versus "scuffs". In other words, will they pass the fingernail test or will I see the scratches but not feel them?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

As far as condition, it's really hard to see from the pictures if there are scratches into the carbon versus "scuffs". In other words, will they pass the fingernail test or will I see the scratches but not feel them?

Hey gary.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and thanks for the email.

The hubs are set up for sram/shimano cassettes/10 speed. There's really nothing wrong with the set at all.

As far as scuffing, marks, etc., I went over them very specifically. There's nothing as far as cracks in the carbon. The weave looks great. There is a mark that runs along one side of one wheel from where the brakes were set wrong. Just a black mark that is hard to see if not up close to the wheel.

Let me know what you think. Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Anything in this reply that would imply an out of round wheel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Hey gary.

The hubs are set up for sram/shimano cassettes/10 speed. There's really nothing wrong with the set at all.

As far as scuffing, marks, etc., I went over them very specifically. There's nothing as far as cracks in the carbon. The weave looks great. There is a mark that runs along one side of one wheel from where the brakes were set wrong. Just a black mark that is hard to see if not up close to the wheel.

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

I’m leaning towards buying the wheels based upon your word of good quality. I rarely buy anything used, especially over the internet.

If that’s $500 to my door (business address so shipping is cheaper), then I’ll take the chance and buy the wheels.

Let me know and I’ll get it done tomorrow.

Regards

See what happens when you trust someone?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Hey gary.

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

I’m leaning towards buying the wheels based upon your word of good quality. I rarely buy anything used, especially over the internet.

If that’s $500 to my door (business address so shipping is cheaper), then I’ll take the chance and buy the wheels.

Regards

Thanks for the follow up email and update. We are upfront about everything we sell, and all items come with a 30-day guarantee. If you aren't satisfied, then return the set on our dime. We back everything we sell 100%.

The tri-spokes are used, but absolutely great wheels. They show they have been used, but they run true and are in great shape overall.

The price is $499 plus $30 shipping, so $529 delivered in a new wheel box with tracking and insurance, along with the 30 day guarantee.

Let me know if this works and I can get them shipped out today. You can purchase through the site or give us a call.

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
Vice President of Sales
mybikeshop
(O) 443.609.1090 | (C) 240.535.2292
www.mybikeshop.com

Do I need to say more? Is there any reason so far that I should expect an out of round front wheel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Hey gary.

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Regards

Thanks for the follow up email and update. We are upfront about everything we sell, and all items come with a 30-day guarantee. If you aren't satisfied, then return the set on our dime. We back everything we sell 100%.

The tri-spokes are used, but absolutely great wheels. They show they have been used, but they run true and are in great shape overall.

The price is $499 plus $30 shipping, so $529 delivered in a new wheel box with tracking and insurance, along with the 30 day guarantee.

Let me know if this works and I can get them shipped out today. You can purchase through the site or give us a call.

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
Vice President of Sales
mybikeshop
www.mybikeshop.com

Do I need to say more? Is there any reason so far that I should expect an out of round front wheel?

Hey gary.

Saw the transaction come through. Thanks! Much appreciated!

We will get the set boxed up today and out on the road asap. I'll get tracking to you asap along with a paid invoice.

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Hey gary.

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Regards

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
Vice President of Sales
mybikeshop
www.mybikeshop.com

Hey gary.

We will get the set boxed up today and out on the road asap. I'll get tracking to you asap along with a paid invoice.

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

14 degrees here… I don’t think you need to rush - LOL.

Just bought a Farley 8 to deal with this long winter. That bike is some fun stuff.

But I am looking forward to dressing up the B2 and make it look like a real tri-bike.

Buying in February does not help a person in Chicago determine how a Tri-Bike wheel will handle within 30 days now does it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
relax man. sounds like you have a few who agree with you and few who don't. my point is that he probably isn't going to be as eager to work with you now. not sure if you used paypal, but if you had, then all you needed to do was file a grievance which would have made the public shaming unnecessary.

Human Person
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Hey gary.

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Regards

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
Vice President of Sales
mybikeshop
www.mybikeshop.com

Hey gary.

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Just bought a Farley 8 to deal with this long winter. That bike is some fun stuff.

But I am looking forward to dressing up the B2 and make it look like a real tri-bike.

Buying in February does not help a person in Chicago determine how a Tri-Bike wheel will handle within 30 days now does it?

No problem!

They are packed and ready and will ship tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:
Goobdog wrote:

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Thanks!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Hey gary.

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

Regards

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
Vice President of Sales
mybikeshop
www.mybikeshop.com

Hey gary.

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

Hi Brian

No problem!

They are packed and ready and will ship tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Brian Richards
www.mybikeshop.com
brichards@mybikeshop.com

April 15... so yes, AFTER the 30 day guarantee but the 30 day guarantee is worthless for a Tri-Bike wheel purchased in Chicago.

Hi Brian

The snow has cleared here in Chicago and I was finally able to take the wheels out for their maiden voyage.

The wheels are “true” left to right but they are not “true” up and down. In other words, they are not round. You can feel this when riding on fairly smooth roads and you can see it when you get off the bike and spin the wheels.

I’m going to look for a 2nd opinion on this but right now I think these are losers and need to be shipped back.

Do you have any other wheels like these that are actually round?

And of course, once this email was sent to Brian, he ignored every call, every email, every PM, etc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So now you see what you should expect if you "Trust" buying from MyBikeShop.

Of course, this is just one man's opinion but you see the video of the defective wheels, you see the email correspondence, none of this can be disputed.

Wouldn't you like to hear Brian's side of the story?

I sure would... so if anyone that has posted, that can reach Brian any time of the day and night, why don't you ask him to simply join the conversation?

I think he should be able to address these items that I posted and if I'm inaccurate in anything I've presented, let the world know what an ass I've been. But if I'm truthful and accurate, then let the world know why you sold me defective wheels and why you have not honored your word?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trismitty wrote:
relax man. sounds like you have a few who agree with you and few who don't. my point is that he probably isn't going to be as eager to work with you now. not sure if you used paypal, but if you had, then all you needed to do was file a grievance which would have made the public shaming unnecessary.

I waited too long because I bought these in the winter and could not try them until April 15th, and I know how to file a chargeback but I hate it when people do it to me so I delayed thinking this would get sorted out.

I admit that should have been more aggressive up front but I truly love the way the wheels look on my bike and wanted to make it work but after a few more rides I simply could not take it any longer. The vibration is horrible.
Quote Reply

Prev Next