Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [in10siv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I could use the a pump and hub for the kids bike I'm building let me know. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jks84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the other hand pump if it is still available. Thanks
Lucas
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [mine75] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am just waiting to hear back from the previous poster. If I don't hear back today, the other pump is all yours.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jks84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The pumps and hub are all taken. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got the pump and hub Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jtgraphics] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is what I have for a needed Cyclist (if you can pay shipping that would be great)

Pactimo top and bottom size medium. Used but good condition

Giordana Body Clone Medium. very used but can still be used as backup.

Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [duvivr6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll get in on that. pm me the shipping cost.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [tmshokie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tmshokie wrote:

Srry both are now gone that was fast!
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [duvivr6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
duvivr6 wrote:
tmshokie wrote:

Srry both are now gone that was fast!

I responded in less than a minute and I missed both? Are people just sitting on this page hitting refresh every 2 seconds? :o)

Tks.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [tmshokie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anyone has a cyling jersey in a medium that's just going to waste right now I'd be very grateful to recieve it. Just started riding this year so I don't have all the essential riding gear yet.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [action_hack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a plain yellow Nike jersey that's yours for the cost of postage if you'd like it. It's in really solid shape & hasn't been worn in 3+ years. Please PM me with your address & I'll send you my Paypal email.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [action_hack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tell me more about your body. I may have something for you. Chest size, height, inseam, waist size - do you consider yourself slim, lanky, porty, chubby, etc.?

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by TRIal_of_miles [ In reply to ]
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks to Livetotri who is sending me a jersey. Greatly appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free jersey, was given to me earlier and is too tight for me. Size Medium

[URL=http://s1225.photobucket.com/...ff/DSCN0118.jpg.html][/url]
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [floridacracker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
may i get that?
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [wayne858] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [floridacracker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I've got a pair of Tektro RX40 dual-pivot calipers free to a good home (or a bad one). They need new pads (Shimano-style), plus one of the calipers is missing one of the mounting nuts. They don't fit wide rims. Yours for the taking.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [asad137] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take those brakes. Address will be PM'd to you.

I'm offering up a stock 27.2mm seatpost; forgot what the brand name is. Came off of a Bianchi. Silver.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by wayne858 [ In reply to ]
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [ddd1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anybody have a crappy bike computer they would be able to donate or sell for a very generous price? I just got into biking and have spent all I can afford on a bike and trainer. But I have no way to know what my cadence is. All I really need is something for me to watch my cadence on. I can get the cadence sensor that integrates with my speed concept if someone has the computer.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new in the box set of Forza in-line barrel adjustors. I also have a well used Polar heart rate monitor.

Quote | Reply
action_hack wrote:
Does anybody have a crappy bike computer they would be able to donate or sell for a very generous price? I just got into biking and have spent all I can afford on a bike and trainer. But I have no way to know what my cadence is. All I really need is something for me to watch my cadence on. I can get the cadence sensor that integrates with my speed concept if someone has the computer.

i have a wired one I'll hand to you. Has cadence as well. Cateye brand. I had it on my first bike and after upgrading, haven't used it in 4 years. Sitting in a drawer in my shop.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [trigeekrusk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be awesome. Greatly appreciate it. I'll send you a PM with my info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free to a good home: 2 small cycling jerseys.
Quote Reply

Prev Next