Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [gjc985] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I posted this in another thread, but was directed to the Pay it Forward thread so here goes my pitch:

So the OP and I have been in contacted and he is donating the bike to one of my HS XC runners. Now the whole humanity thing got me going, so if we could continue this and build this bike for one of my student athletes (looking to start in triathlons) that'd mean the world to him and I. I teach in a very low-economic part of the state so there is no money coming from my student, so I am trying to cover everything, and getting the frame and such was a huge help! If you have any parts such as derailleurs, shifters, cranks, and/or cassette and they are just collecting dust, and you're willing to donate, I would be willing to cover the shipping costs if you'd be willing to donate them. PM me or let me know on here. Thank you in advance.

Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [dmbwarehouse20] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you need bar end shifters? i will have some tektro base bar brake levers and dura ace bar end shifters i'd throw towards it. The only problem is it ill be probably 2 weeks before I can get them in the mail. I am waiting for new stuff to come and and then a few days for the swap around. I have even more stuff I can throw in but it will be probably 3-4 weeks. P.M me if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free tech tees, jerseys, etc. BUT you pay the shipping. Should be able to get EVERYTHING into a single large flat rate priority mail box. This give away is for the ENTIRE lot. All OR nothing.

**** GONE ****

I wanna go fast!
Last edited by: ironmanatee: Mar 27, 13 16:23
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry pedals are gone, and so is the DA chain I claimed. Two great rides and then the bike was stolen, boo!
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [rferic18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hoka's!

This pair has a fair amount of use on them but great if you want to try them out.

ComboXT/StinsonB model
Size 12.5 Euro is 47 1/3
Comes with laces too.

I forget how many miles I put on these, over 300? Still got a fair amount of life in them.

If you got a cool trade I'd be interested. Otherwise free but you pay for shipping. Will try to shove into a priority mail flat rate box so it'll be around $15 I think?

Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CLAIMed

Used Dakine Hydration pack 3L. Might want to pick yourself up a new mouthpiece... or not.

You cover shipping... probably a USPS medium flat rate so about $10.

You also have to promise to suck it as much as you can.

If my body isn't strong enough... I hope my wallet will be.
Last edited by: damnilocano: Apr 11, 13 8:49
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [dmbwarehouse20] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dmbwarehouse20 wrote:
I posted this in another thread, but was directed to the Pay it Forward thread so here goes my pitch:

So the OP and I have been in contacted and he is donating the bike to one of my HS XC runners. Now the whole humanity thing got me going, so if we could continue this and build this bike for one of my student athletes (looking to start in triathlons) that'd mean the world to him and I. I teach in a very low-economic part of the state so there is no money coming from my student, so I am trying to cover everything, and getting the frame and such was a huge help! If you have any parts such as derailleurs, shifters, cranks, and/or cassette and they are just collecting dust, and you're willing to donate, I would be willing to cover the shipping costs if you'd be willing to donate them. PM me or let me know on here. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

I don't know if you still looking but I have a cassette and maybe a RD and FD that you can have, I think they are all shimano 105. PM if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [cured125] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
***ALL GONE***

few jerseys up for grab and some shoes

jersey size Med.

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/...zpsdd95881a.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/...zpsd69d8d62.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/...zps54a338ad.jpg.html][/url]

shoes are 42

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/...zps33eee358.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/...zpsca9bede2.jpg.html][/url]
Last edited by: duvivr6: Apr 29, 13 13:28
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [damnilocano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey guys, it's a long shot here but I am building up an old Marin mtb as a commuter bike, the drivetrain is pretty shot. I am having a hard time finding 7speed mtb parts, anyone have some in a dusty box somewhere?

Live Free and Ride Hard

CHIMO!
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [duvivr6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the PI shoes, if not claimed yet.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [duvivr6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the MS jersey if its not claimed.

-Michael Welch My Blog
Supported by: TEAM ZOOT Swiftwick
For all your endurance shopping needs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Pearl Izumu jersey if not claimed yet, the 2nd picture.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd about the jerseys
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Received the PI shoes, many thanks!

And, I have a pair of older Shimano 105 brakes needing a new home. A bit of rust in the springs, but in great condition overall.

Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [fartleker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have this Garmin bike mount: http://www.amazon.com/...nt-Kit/dp/B000VK5BMQ

Only no zip ties. Unused, but package is opened.

Will send it for shipping, or free pick up in San Diego.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [damnilocano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Samsung Flip Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 (Light Blue)

Got it for free. Still in box.

$5 for USPS small flat rate shipping to you.

If my body isn't strong enough... I hope my wallet will be.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [francesco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Free 650 box wheel Maddox aero rx with broken spoke. Just pay shipping, $25.

PayPal
in10siv@aol.com

-Michael Welch My Blog
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would love the Garmin bike mount!if it is still available. Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N." - Wooderson

Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [Shippy13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin mount is gone, sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [francesco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the 105 Brakes. PM sent!
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [nonfiction85] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nonfiction85, you got 'em!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks!.... i'll have to see what i can dig up to throw on here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have two frame pumps and a front hub from a wh-r500 wheelset (no skewer, spins smooth)

Just pay actual shipping and they are yours.

Bell pump is gone.

Last edited by: jks84: May 25, 13 5:05
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Pay it Forward thread: Post your free stuff in here! [jks84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the bell pump. Let me know what I owe you

-Michael Welch My Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new Forza in-line barrel adjustor kit, anodized gray finish. Free to a loving home.

Prev Next