Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ
Quote | Reply
The finding out continues unabated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/...s-arizona-rcna149214

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Again, the Schadenfreude is strong.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder what the breakdown is between the delusional ones who really believe the election was stolen which apparently then justifies them breaking the law to put matters right, and the ones where it's just a pure power grab and they know damn well Trump lost and are willing to break the law to put him in power.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also charged is Trump attorney Christina Bobb. You may recognize her from her appointment by the RNC to chair the Election Integrity Council. Because of course.

https://www.americanoversight.org/...r-election-integrity

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Also charged is Trump attorney Christina Bobb. You may recognize her from her appointment by the RNC to chair the Election Integrity Council. Because of course.

https://www.americanoversight.org/...r-election-integrity

Let's stay focused on what's important here, did you hear Biden said, "pause" in a speech?
Last edited by: Thom: Apr 25, 24 7:55
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
I wonder what the breakdown is between the delusional ones who really believe the election was stolen which apparently then justifies them breaking the law to put matters right, and the ones where it's just a pure power grab and they know damn well Trump lost and are willing to break the law to put him in power.

Nobody really believes that the election was stolen. Well maybe some backwoods idiot, Maga fan does, but nobody who has anything to do with the uprising thinks it was stolen. They just think it was a good plan to get their boy back in.

Tell you what, you take any of those people who swear on a stack of bibles that the election was stolen, put them in the electric chair, and hook them up to a lie detector, and then ask them who was the legitimate winner of the election. They'll tell you every time that Trump was a loser!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These morons videoed themselves committing their crimes. They documented their crimes in e-mails. This wasn't the fringe, this was the White House chief of staff, three of Trumps personal lawyers, and people that worked in the White House.

But egg prices are high so you can't vote for Biden.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder if we’re going to see prosecution of that forensics company that wrongfully took the AZ ballot data to a shed in Montana for analysis. That was so weird. I want those creepy people prosecuted because they infect simple-minded Montanas who should know better, but don’t.

The company is CyFIR and Ben Cotton runs it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
The finding out continues unabated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/...s-arizona-rcna149214

The problem is no one will do a single thing about this. There are no longer consequences for actions like this if you are the gop.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeney wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:

Nobody really believes that the election was stolen. Well maybe some backwoods idiot, Maga fan does, but nobody who has anything to do with the uprising thinks it was stolen. They just think it was a good plan to get their boy back in.

Tell you what, you take any of those people who swear on a stack of bibles that the election was stolen, put them in the electric chair, and hook them up to a lie detector, and then ask them who was the legitimate winner of the election. They'll tell you every time that Trump was a loser!

Certainly all the people involved in the fake electors knew that Trump lost the election.

Before the election, when Trump was talking about how it was going to be rigged if he lost, we discussed on this site how they could try to use a different slate of electors to try to steal the election. There is some historical precedent in 1824 and 1876, so they likely thought that what they were doing would not be considered a crime, but rather, at worst it would fail and everyone would move on.

ETA: but for their scheme to work, they had to convince enough people that the election results were doubtful, and they had to get the result pushed to the state legislatures. It was a scheme that might have worked.
Last edited by: Kay Serrar: Apr 25, 24 7:40
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
so they likely thought that what they were doing would not be considered a crime, but rather, at worst it would fail and everyone would move on.

First rule of coup: win the coup.
Second rule of coup: win the coup.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
so they likely thought that what they were doing would not be considered a crime, but rather, at worst it would fail and everyone would move on.

First rule of coup: win the coup.
Second rule of coup: win the coup.

Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeney wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:

I'd pay money to watch that on PPV.

Trieatalot

It's a C minus world.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
These morons videoed themselves committing their crimes. They documented their crimes in e-mails. This wasn't the fringe, this was the White House chief of staff, three of Trumps personal lawyers, and people that worked in the White House.

What I still have a hard time understanding is why it took so long for this case to move forward? What has been happening since 2021?

Trieatalot

It's a C minus world.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
Nutella wrote:

What I still have a hard time understanding is why it took so long for this case to move forward? What has been happening since 2021?

AZ had a Republican Attorney General. Current one took office January 2023.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What I still have a hard time understanding is why it took so long for this case to move forward? What has been happening since 2021?//

It was covered up and ignored by their party, now party's over it appears...
Quote Reply
Re: Rudy, Meadows, others charged for fake elector scheme in AZ [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Trieatalot wrote:
Nutella wrote:

AZ had a Republican Attorney General. Current one took office January 2023.

True. Plus early on the DOJ was looking into it so the states held back. Garland eventually communicated that these should be state cases and the states scrambled to catch up.
Quote Reply