Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tell me a good training story (a sweet/sappy one, a funny one, a sh*t your pants on a run one, whatever) [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wish I had time to read all the stuff in here, seems hilarious...but wouldn't this belong in the lavender room?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me a good training story (a sweet/sappy one, a funny one, a sh*t your pants on a run one, whatever) [Engner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, there's nothing political in these posts; they stay here

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me a good training story (a sweet/sappy one, a funny one, a sh*t your pants on a run one, whatever) [Engner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Wish I had time to read all the stuff in here, seems hilarious...but wouldn't this belong in the lavender room?

This is all totally tri related!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me a good training story (a sweet/sappy one, a funny one, a sh*t your pants on a run one, whatever) [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
See title...

I got pushed over a lane by Dick Buerkle (a former Olympian who I did not even recognize at the time) after accidentally cutting him off on the track. I had just joined the local team after college, and Dick was not on the team but would show up from time to time and run with us. I remember just thinking who is this old guy who keeps showing up for workouts, when he was probably 30 years older than the rest of us...LOL. Later I learned he was training for top AG at the US championships that year...which I believe he did win.
Quote Reply

Prev Next