Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you by from ARM right after buying from the app? Maybe I’ll give them a call and see if I can somehow buy through them on 4/4.

I did have Apple Pay in the app, I guess it all wasn’t fast enough for my size to tap through and check out. It wasn’t charging me for shipping though, I think it said “Free Shipping on orders over x” where $285 shoes were well above that.
Quote Reply
Re: [friskyDingo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
friskyDingo wrote:
Did you by from ARM right after buying from the app? Maybe I’ll give them a call and see if I can somehow buy through them on 4/4.[/quite]

I bought from them on Tuesday which was 1/9. 5 days after the initial release. They hit Dick’s Sporting Good, Fleet Feet and Running Warehouse(lottery) bit later than Nike App. I think they might be able to help you with the purchase on 4/4.

Quote:
did have Apple Pay in the app, I guess it all wasn’t fast enough for my size to tap through and check out. It wasn’t charging me for shipping though, I think it said “Free Shipping on orders over x” where $285 shoes were well above that.

Everything’s already saved in my Apple pay profile so I just needed a couple of clicks and thumb print to finalize the pay. It was free shipping but I had to pay sales tax. ARM didn’t charge me sales tax with free shipping too.
Quote Reply
Re: [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Urgh...

Thank you for the tip though! That's crazy, ARM has some sizes even now! I used to be on a team sponsored by them too; had no idea buying from them was possible so late... Anyway, thank you very much for the info.
Quote Reply

Prev Next