Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PSA: Training Log - Sunsetting Slowtwitch SSO on July 1st [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
no cname redirect training.slowtwitch.com to training.eric-jensen.org ?

Nope. Just updating the link on the slowtwitch site.

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Training Log - Sunsetting Slowtwitch SSO on July 1st [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is my not quite daily “I appreciate the training log” post ! Have a good day, Erik!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Training Log - Sunsetting Slowtwitch SSO on July 1st [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you :)

Note for everyone who has yet to convert: I've got the password change and a feature to send a change password link to an email. So exchanging passwords here is no longer needed. I will just need an email if you want to be able to log in.

Cheers,

-Eric
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Training Log - Sunsetting Slowtwitch SSO on July 1st [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is the training log not working for others today or am I just special?

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Training Log - Sunsetting Slowtwitch SSO on July 1st [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
is the training log not working for others today or am I just special?

So the word I'm hearing is the link on the Slowtwitch Training sub-menu has disappeared. It's a bit of a surprise to me as I thought they were going to leave it there.

In the meantime, the direct URL works fine: https://training.eric-jensen.org/

Cheers,
-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks, Eric! the direct link worked for me.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Worked for me too. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nooooooooo!!! Sorry to see this parting of ways. Hmmm.....

Must keep my heart logo!

PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Training Log - Sunsetting Slowtwitch SSO on July 1st [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your heart is safe with me! Glad to have you.

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Quote:
* If we have enough interest and participation I'll continue to run challenges

The Big Kahuna challenge has been going on for years - it would be awesome to keep that. I haven't done 100/100 in awhile but I would imagine STers might like to keep that one around.

Indeed. Some of us would.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
   I truly appreciate your contribution to the ST community and the challenges year over year. The log, and it's enabling of the challenges, your attitude and contributions are THE best thing about ST.

Thank you, Eric.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Training Log - Sunsetting Slowtwitch SSO on July 1st [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm humbled and grateful, you're too kind, and I do plan on running the 100/100 this year for any who wish to participate!

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Thank you, Eric.

x2

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Big kahuna participant here too.... keep it going. It's my motivation when all else fails
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Training Log - Sunsetting Slowtwitch SSO on July 1st [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, this -- we are keeping the Big Kahuna and the 100/100 for sure. Anything we do beyond that will depend on people's ideas and participation!

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EricTheBiking wrote:
Yeah, this -- we are keeping the Big Kahuna and the 100/100 for sure. Anything we do beyond that will depend on people's ideas and participation!

-Eric

Was just thinking about the 100/100, when can we start complaining!
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Training Log - Sunsetting Slowtwitch SSO on July 1st [vonschnapps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Airing of Grievances" starts November 1st-ish?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Training Log - Sunsetting Slowtwitch SSO on July 1st [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My first grievance... St dis-intgrated the training log.

My second... There's no link to the training log.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:
My first grievance... St dis-intgrated the training log.

My second... There's no link to the training log.

it would be nice if there was a simple http redirect training.slowtwitch.com !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:
I truly appreciate your contribution to the ST community and the challenges year over year. The log, and it's enabling of the challenges, your attitude and contributions are THE best thing about ST.

Thank you, Eric.

I would second that.

I have bookmarked: https://training.eric-jensen.org/

It is great to see some of the familiar names still logging their training.

Just an FYI one of my local friends who logs here and is up there in the Big Kahuna, Dan Contant just got third in 60-64 at Nice IMWC!!!

So we got one of our own training maniacs on the podium!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Eric, would you be able to set up a Big Kahuna 2024 with the same point system as the 2023 and so on? I don't see a way to create challenges - though can make one if told how.
Thanks!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Eric, would you be able to set up a Big Kahuna 2024 with the same point system as the 2023 and so on? I don't see a way to create challenges - though can make one if told how.
Thanks!

Already done and 39 people enrolled. Have at it! :)

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks!

Quote Reply

Prev Next