Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My understanding is no, shouldn't be an impact.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [kajet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wouldn’t expect anything less from Cam, but it will be great recon for September.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [kajet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kajet wrote:
Correction. What I'm really looking forward to is Cam Wurf racing his second Ironman in a week.

So, where was his first IM last weekend??? It's really tough to keep up with so many races. :)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
kajet wrote:
Correction. What I'm really looking forward to is Cam Wurf racing his second Ironman in a week.

So, where was his first IM last weekend??? It's really tough to keep up with so many races. :)

https://stats.protriathletes.org/athlete/cameron-wurf

"FTP is a bit 2015, don't you think?" - Gustav Iden
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well. That aged well. Tremblant cancelled.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kajet wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
kajet wrote:

https://stats.protriathletes.org/athlete/cameron-wurf

K - Thanks, for some odd reason I did not think of looking at the PTO rankings. Cheers, Eric.

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply

Prev Next