Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most?
Quote | Reply
So starting with today with the USA cycling national championships and ending on Sunday with Roth and Mt Tremblant 70.3 with the Canadian cycling national championships, Western States, and WTS Montreal in the middle, which one are you most interested in? Gotta be Roth first, with Mt Tremblant and WSER a close second and third although very interested in how Paula and Taylor do in their respective TT’s.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Roth,no question.
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WTS
Always interested in real racing by the best, which I think WTS is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One Down.

Current results from the race:_FINISH
Last update: 22-Jun-2023 11:29:19 am
Estimated Finish: 11:30:31 am
Rank Bib Name Affiliation Time Gap
1 2 DYGERT, Chloe CSR 00:31:06.6500
2 3 STEPHENS, Lauren TIB 00:31:15.6700 +9.02
3 1 NEBEN, Amber XXX 00:31:39.5400 +32.89
4 19 KNIBB, Taylor TSG 00:31:41.2200 +34.57
5 11 QUINONES, Laurel T24 00:32:30.0200

Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThailandUltras wrote:
Roth,no question.
This, with knobs on! Hope the swimmers' moto aero benefit is minimised and that the free youtube covers the chase as well as the front few, both men and women.
PTO news?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JackStraw13 wrote:
One Down.

Current results from the race:_FINISH
Last update: 22-Jun-2023 11:29:19 am
Estimated Finish: 11:30:31 am
Rank Bib Name Affiliation Time Gap
1 2 DYGERT, Chloe CSR 00:31:06.6500
2 3 STEPHENS, Lauren TIB 00:31:15.6700 +9.02
3 1 NEBEN, Amber XXX 00:31:39.5400 +32.89
4 19 KNIBB, Taylor TSG 00:31:41.2200 +34.57
5 11 QUINONES, Laurel T24 00:32:30.0200

So Taylor raced today in this short TT and now she is flying to Montreal for the WCTS race on Saturday??? In any case, 4th place is very impressive. How long was this TT and where was it??? (Sorry but I don't follow cycling.)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Results-wise: Roth.
In terms of which I’m going to watch more intently: WTCS Montreal. Roth is 8 freaking hours of mostly no action.

"FTP is a bit 2015, don't you think?" - Gustav Iden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also forgot IM CdA this weekend.

Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [ericmulk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericmulk wrote:
JackStraw13 wrote:
One Down.

#1 DYGERT 31:06
#2 STEPHENS 31:15 +9.02
#3 NEBEN 31:39 +32.89
#4 KNIBB 31:41 +34.57
#5 QUINONES 32:30

So Taylor raced today in this short TT and now she is flying to Montreal for the WCTS race on Saturday??? In any case, 4th place is very impressive. How long was this TT and where was it??? (Sorry but I don't follow cycling.)
A two-lap, 23.2km course; Knoxville TN
https://www.tri247.com/...al-championship-2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JackStraw13 wrote:
I also forgot IM CdA this weekend.

I’m very curious how Sam Long will perform in this one. He’s proved that he’s doing extremely well with 70.3 races, so it’s about time for him to show us what he’s got in full distance.
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [Ajax Bay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ajax Bay wrote:
ericmulk wrote:
JackStraw13 wrote:
One Down.

#1 DYGERT 31:06
#2 STEPHENS 31:15 +9.02
#3 NEBEN 31:39 +32.89
#4 KNIBB 31:41 +34.57
#5 QUINONES 32:30

A two-lap, 23.2km course; Knoxville TN
https://www.tri247.com/...al-championship-2023

So about 27.3 mph in a light rain where she abso had to go more slowly on the curves. Extremely impressive and I guess flying from TN to Montreal is not a huge flight, prob around 4 hrs or so. Thanks for the info and link. :)

"Anyone can be who they want to be IF they have the HUNGER and the DRIVE."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Add Marathon du Mont Blanc to the list. I love this race and Western States. Will be following both. But most excited about Roth and hope they post it on YouTube.

cock-up before conspiracy
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [CNullATX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CNullATX wrote:
Add Marathon du Mont Blanc to the list. I love this race and Western States. Will be following both. But most excited about Roth and hope they post it on YouTube.

Roth will be on YouTube live.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will MT be streamed anywhere?
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [kenykj49] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No.

Roth will be YouTube live (and here). CDA on IM Now. Elsinore 70.3 on Outside Watch. WTS on its platforms.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [Ajax Bay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ajax Bay wrote:
PTO news?

news ? Apparently Jan is doing US Open
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Road Racing and TT championships for various countries are underway and have been interesting. Roth is going to be killer too.

Honestly though I'm disappointed. There are commercials I've seen here in the States about monster trucks and that was the first thing I thought about when I read this thread. I'd rather go see one of those things this weekend! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [likes_bikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paula going back to back! It’ll be interesting if she tries to go to the Olympics. Anyone know if Canada’s selection process?

All Racers – Official
Paula Findlay
38:26.1
1UCI: 10130198737unattached
Olivia Baril
39:00.9
39UCI: 10015152390UAE Team ADQ
Jenna Nestman
39:30.3
5UCI: 10023476307GOLDMAN SACHS ETFs RACING, TESSERACT RACING
Alison Jackson
39:48.9
6UCI: 10009686038EF Education - TIBCO - SVB
Ngaire Barraclough
39:49.5
201UCI: 10073852548Indepedant
Emily Marcolini
39:55.6
3UCI: 10015976082Roxo Racing
Simone Boilard
39:56.2
34UCI: 10051192843

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Western States. Started watching UTMB the past couple of years and this will be my first time following WSER live.
Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TOUGHMAN wrote:
You will be able to see the LIVE feed for Challenge Roth for this Sunday June 25th at:
http://www.TOUGHMANTRi.com and our FB page "Toughman and Toughkids Triathlon"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Correction. What I'm really looking forward to is Cam Wurf racing his second Ironman in a week.

Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [kajet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If there's anybody who might be able to back up two IMs in 8 days, it's probably a pro cyclist.

Still...Good Lord.

Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you try this, you're either a blithering idiot or Cam Wurf.

Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [kajet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That Venn diagram probably includes some overlap. (Pretty sure Cam would agree with that :) )

Quote Reply
Re: Monster racing Thursday-Sunday. What are you looking forward to most? [rrheisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there a chance MTB 70.3 doesn't happen because of smoke
Quote Reply

Prev Next