Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Best option for music while swimming? [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i resent you for this thread......

adjust your definition of fun..... swimming is fun!!!!

;)

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: Best option for music while swimming? [Kipstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kipstar wrote:
toomanycats wrote:

I hope someone with experience can answer this. I bought a pair of these for my son at his request and he wore them once claiming there was no way to wear them comfortably under a cap. I’m not sure if it was he was doing something wrong or if they’re not as great as they seem.

I've never had any issue u can easily wear the cap over the ears with the loops around the ears under the cap and aligned correctly to the temple areas to listen but the hoop joining the two sides should stick out the bottom of the cap, if like this u would think there would be water resistance but I've never had any issues and it's rock solid stable. Jumped in water swam with my garbage technique and always OK

Maybe your son tried to have the whole unit inside the cap in which case it would tilt up
Or down massively and not align with ears/temples.

I use mine under a cap without issue. In theory they will work over a cap, but then they can't hook around the ears and could move.

The cable does stick out the back/bottom of the cap, but I doubt there's any significant drag since the base of the skull is usually out of the water (at least in freestyle). Plus the cable is quite thin.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply

Prev Next