Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fulgaz trial version mail [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My trial for signing up for IMAZ is 2 months so I figured I'd give it another go.

Time to add two more gripes:
-You can't forget a device. I know this sounds odd, but once you connect your trainer it will remember your trainer and this becomes a problem if you're running anything else at the same time. I tried to solve my issue where I wanted a steady state erg workout but have the video be reflective of my effort (it defaults to speed as filmed during workouts, which sucks for courses filmed via car), so I tried to use my power meter just on its own and then used another program to dictate erg, but Fulgaz always wants to control the erg, even when not using it. And since you can't forget your device... (This works when I do with Zwift)
-lots of dropouts on my last workout - I guess that happens occasionally with every device/program combo occasionally, but during the dropout, it reverts back to 0 watts erg, so you spin. Other programs have it stay at the last reported erg setting so if it misses an update it just stays where it is.

I keep wanting to give Fulgaz a shot, especially since I'm getting bored with Zwift. But it's making it really hard to do so when there's a series of odd quirks every time I got to use it.
Quote Reply
Re: Fulgaz trial version mail [app4g] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
app4g wrote:
Doesn't RGT offer a way to upload a route and ride it? Or you basically want the video of the course as you ride it vs just the elevation etc?

RGT will be inop soon. Wahoo is terminating that platform.
Quote Reply

Prev Next