Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: This Place is Super Boring Right Now [1fastbeaver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1fastbeaver wrote:
So if Galveston 70,3 goes down you’ll eat 2kilos of ahi poke? And double or nothing for Haines City?

The original post was in January and outside of a few races in Asia Pacific there were no races globally at that time. It's really easy to come on here after the fact and say "I told you so", which is lame.

In addition, you might want to see what racing actually looks like going forward in 2021. It seems we'll get some races, but the last big one that was supposed to happen was IM Texas and it was canceled for April 18th. It's a total wait and see still with racing. Hopefully by summer we can get back to a place where cancellations aren't impending for so many races. It looks like Galveston 70.3 will happen for better or worse. They just held a mass super spreader yesterday in Arlington at the Rangers game, so I guess anything may be possible in Texas.
Quote Reply
Re: This Place is Super Boring Right Now [Raw Vegan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Raw Vegan wrote:
They just held a mass super spreader yesterday in Arlington at the Rangers game, so I guess anything may be possible in Texas.

A potential mass super spreader. If there is no spike in infections, this might be super good for triathlon.

"FTP is a bit 2015, don't you think?" - Gustav Iden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Raw Vegan wrote:
1fastbeaver wrote:
So if Galveston 70,3 goes down you’ll eat 2kilos of ahi poke? And double or nothing for Haines City?

The original post was in January and outside of a few races in Asia Pacific there were no races globally at that time. It's really easy to come on here after the fact and say "I told you so", which is lame.

In addition, you might want to see what racing actually looks like going forward in 2021. It seems we'll get some races, but the last big one that was supposed to happen was IM Texas and it was canceled for April 18th. It's a total wait and see still with racing. Hopefully by summer we can get back to a place where cancellations aren't impending for so many races. It looks like Galveston 70.3 will happen for better or worse. They just held a mass super spreader yesterday in Arlington at the Rangers game, so I guess anything may be possible in Texas.

Oh well, gotta keep the hospital beds full and the pandemic profits rolling.
Trample the vulnerable, hurdle the dead.
And if you got the means you’re vaccinated and party like it’s 99.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But Poke is so good. That being said, would love some help convincing my wife we should go vegan for our baby.

http://www.researchms.org/trifest/
Quote Reply
Re: This Place is Super Boring Right Now [1fastbeaver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1fastbeaver wrote:
But Poke is so good. That being said, would love some help convincing my wife we should go vegan for our baby.

This should seal the deal. https://www.independent.co.uk/...lorida-a9255046.html
Quote Reply

Prev Next