Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Aero position flexbility & strength routine [PaulGico] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Your pads are quite low, and your torso angle is forced into position as you reach for them. I'm not surprised that you feel strained.
I'd advise raising your pads a lot, moving them forward, and tilting your forearms up a little. Get your face close to your forearms, and turtle your head down

This guy is a pretty good example. Pads ~8cm below saddle would be a good start.

Quote Reply
Re: Aero position flexbility & strength routine [rruff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is really good feedback.

To the OP: the guy in the photo, Victor Campaenarts, actually has some interesting videos in his Youtube, in one of them he actually goes in detail about core strengthening and flexibility routine he does as part of his TT position training. There is another one discussing TT bike position optimization.

I know some fitters here believe that flexibility/core strengthening has nothing to do with bike position. And that everyone can ride a TT bike with a turtled head and a flat back comfortably and efficiently ( why so few riders do if all can ?) So don't want to open this can of worms, just sharing something relevant to the topic.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero position flexbility & strength routine [Engner66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Engner66 wrote:
Victor Campaenarts, actually has some interesting videos in his Youtube

Quote Reply

Prev Next