Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: THE Big Four.... 2020 version. Who is in it. [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m not gonna research all triathletes but, For starters, Lionel has 103k youtube folllowers and 183k on Instagram. My assumptions may well be very wrong but that strikes me as very high for a triathlete (Jan’s Instagram following is admittedly much stronger)
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Sep 29, 20 19:51
Quote Reply
Re: THE Big Four.... 2020 version. Who is in it. [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
I’m not gonna research all triathletes but, For starters, Lionel has 103k youtube folllowers and 183k on Instagram. My assumptions may be wrong but that strikes me as very high for a triathlete (Jan’s Instagram following is admittedly much stronger)

If that is your standard then we should all be asking Triathlon Taren for advice because the social media numbers say so..
Quote Reply
Re: THE Big Four.... 2020 version. Who is in it. [ThailandUltras] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThailandUltras wrote:
DFW_Tri wrote:
I’m not gonna research all triathletes but, For starters, Lionel has 103k youtube folllowers and 183k on Instagram. My assumptions may be wrong but that strikes me as very high for a triathlete (Jan’s Instagram following is admittedly much stronger)

If that is your standard then we should all be asking Triathlon Taren for advice because the social media numbers say so..

To determine the biggest names in the sport in the year 2020, social media followers is a huge factor in determining popularity for all athletes. If your standard doesn’t account for that, you need some recalibration. I’m not saying I agree and I generally do not like social media but it’s a very strong indicator of popularity.
Quote Reply
Re: THE Big Four.... 2020 version. Who is in it. [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1. Gustav
2. Vetle Thorn
3. Blu
4. Matt Mcleroy

Norwegian National Team Athlete
Quote Reply
Re: THE Big Four.... 2020 version. Who is in it. [Guiden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guiden wrote:
1. Gustav
2. Vetle Thorn
3. Blu
4. Matt Mcleroy
What do you know?Nice to see you being impartial too ;-)

DFW_Tri wrote:
I’m not gonna research all triathletes but, For starters, Lionel has 103k youtube folllowers and 183k on Instagram. My assumptions may well be very wrong but that strikes me as very high for a triathlete (Jan’s Instagram following is admittedly much stronger)
Hope you've wiped clean that laminated picture of Lionel
Quote Reply
Re: THE Big Four.... 2020 version. Who is in it. [Guiden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guiden wrote:
1. Gustav
2. Vetle Thorn
3. Blu
4. Matt Mcleroy

he just poked the lion
Quote Reply

Prev Next