Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: CrossFit Games 2019 Thread [El Jefe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
El Jefe wrote:
Ron_Burgundy wrote:
Been following the games for a long time, a few friends have been to the games over the years. Not a fan of the new qualification system or the way in which the cuts are done. I am sure Glassman thinks this might be a way to become an olympic sport but that is never going to happen, the guy is like Alex Jones.

Anyways, this year the workouts are more workload based and clearly do not favor Fraser. If he did manage to win this year that would really demonstrate his diversity.

The new qualification system backfired on Glassman. No one I know thinks it was a good call and most view it as his effort to keep CF in the limelight.

Unbelievable Ringer event!! I can't believe Noah couldn't hold on. Gotta hand it to Fraser.

The whole licensure of regionals to different companies like Rogue and leaving Facebook really killed off any hype around this for me. I was a casual observer to watch the games. On a mil forum and we used to talk about the Games and Crossfit all the time...not a freakin' peep since they left Facebook.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply

Prev Next