Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lionel Sanders one day of eating [mwanner13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mwanner13 wrote:
You’re 100% spot on Talbot. These pro triathletes are generally in their 20’s to early 30’s and doing a tremendous amount of volume. Due to age,
training and genetics most can get away with bloody murder in the diet department.

Compare that to your average ST AG’er that’s 40-55 years old and doing 1/2 to 1/3 of the training load and intensity and crushing pizzas, cupcakes and pints of ice cream just isn’t going to work to stay lean and healthy.

talbotcox wrote:
Thanks for the compliment man. This was such a fun video to make. Of course, it's not Lionel's everyday diet lol. This was a random day of hard training plus a pizza party for the NBA Finals and cupcakes for my birthday celebration. Woot Woot

I will say this though I think everyone on this blog ST would absolutely crap their pants if they saw what most of these athletes eat. I have had a chance to spend time with pretty much every top-level athlete in our sport. (Outside of Jan) and watch their daily routines and diets. I can assure you a lot, a lot, a lot of junk food. From Ryf, To Lange, too Gwen, Tim and Rinny, Ellie, Lucy Charles. This is extremely normal for these types of athletes. Speaking of that if I had a $ for every time we were at a race and Tim and Rinny had me run to the store to get Ice cream I would be $$$$.
Quote Reply

Prev Next