Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [SteveM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SteveM wrote:
TLT wrote:
Where do you access the drop shop on the iphone app? I've just been on there and the only thing I can customise is my user appearance. I looked to see if there was an update for the app but its telling me its up to date. I can see the drop shop fine if i load up zwift on my lappy.

I had to update my iPad before I could get the latest version of zwift (nb. Not the companion app) & access the drop shop.

Awesome, worked like a charm! Thanks Steve

Thought id grab that disc wheel for a bit of fun!

@the.lazy.triathlete

https://www.strava.com/athletes/18691068
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
Well I bought the 808/disc, some enves and a super light cannondale the first day the shop was open. Went to check them out on zwift right now and none of them were there.

Edit: but all the drops I spent on those items are still deducted from my account. Wtf

Any help here Jordan? The stuff I bought is still mia.
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
Sean H wrote:
Well I bought the 808/disc, some enves and a super light cannondale the first day the shop was open. Went to check them out on zwift right now and none of them were there.

Edit: but all the drops I spent on those items are still deducted from my account. Wtf

That is why they call it the drop shop.
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [mcmetal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well eff me sideways, the 300k + of wheels i bought are gone! I updated zwift pre login.

But my ftp went up 14w after my ride today!
Last edited by: Rocket_racing: Mar 3, 19 18:44
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
Sean H wrote:

So the disc wasn't supposed to be for sale. BUT it also wasn't supposed to be an issue if you bought it (it wasn't supposed to go away). I rode the disc this morning (as of the latest update), so as far as I knew, that worked as intended.

We don't yet have a tool for restoring drops. I think we may be able to check what entitlements (the action that happens when you actually "unlock" something) were granted to your account. This is a bit out of my area of expertise. Have to open a support ticket.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [gplama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gplama wrote:
Toothengineer wrote:
Is the disc 808 combo faster then the torn bike?

Nope. I've run a few tests and the Tron is an irrelevant-little-bit faster than the S5 with the 808/Super9... Video up on YouTube with the test/protocol/results in a few minutes.

What is the fastest non-tt configuration now? I understand the tron is the best all round bike for climbing and flats etc?

edit: ahh i see your test directly looks at that.
Last edited by: fulla: Mar 3, 19 21:47
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone have a feel for the rate at which drops are earned? I know it says, miles, climbing, calories, but I imagine there is an algorithm of some sorts. Anyone with insight?
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [King of Pain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
saddle's too high ; )

and socks are too low

has anybody worked out any cheat codes yet? I remember rushing down to the shops to get gaming magazines that promised how to unlock unlimited points - "turn onto the Volcano loop and push 500w for 20 seconds while mashing the space bar, your avatar's helmet will fly off and you'll immediately earn 5 million points" kind of thing
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rappstar wrote:
So the disc wasn't supposed to be for sale. BUT it also wasn't supposed to be an issue if you bought it (it wasn't supposed to go away). I rode the disc this morning (as of the latest update), so as far as I knew, that worked as intended.

So it won't be back??? #angry

Just rode around the island with my brand new P5, but can't help feeling I'm being really slow vs the others since I can't get the disc.

----------------------------
Need more W/CdA.
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [jsoderman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jsoderman wrote:
Anyone have a feel for the rate at which drops are earned? I know it says, miles, climbing, calories, but I imagine there is an algorithm of some sorts. Anyone with insight?

I think it is related to power output. Stop pedling, and they stop (unlike leveling up where coasting adds to your total miles).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rappstar wrote:
Sean H wrote:
Sean H wrote:

We don't yet have a tool for restoring drops. I think we may be able to check what entitlements (the action that happens when you actually "unlock" something) were granted to your account. This is a bit out of my area of expertise. Have to open a support ticket.

Ok thanks, I have submitted a ticket.
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. I'm L14 and ride the Zwift aero frame with either 404 or 808; it looks like I have to get to L24 before I can start unlocking the 'bike candy' like the System Six. There doesn't appear to be anything in dropshop at L14 that is any more appealing/better than what's already available through levelling-up.

29 years and counting
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [mrlobber] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If removing the 808/super 9 from the shop prevents people from riding the foul abomination that is a drop handlebar road bike with a full disc, then I'm all feckin for it. I encountered such a lapse in taste on the Valhalla 100 at the weekend and thought I was going to throw up in my mouth.

Disc wheels for time trial bikes, people.

:-)

Back on topic, it doesn't seem like I can buy much of a performance upgrade using my drops, so it is all about the shiny. I could get excited about a couple of the TT bikes but I will never ride them, as I'm always racing or joining group rides. Maybe if I ever bothered to do an imperial century for the black shirt, then I could use the TT bike on a flat loop, but I'd probably just join one of the longer group rides.

To be honest I'm more excited about when they add jerseys and other kit to the shop!! I want me some Stolen Goat jersey.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
Rappstar wrote:
Sean H wrote:
Sean H wrote:

Ok thanks, I have submitted a ticket.

I had written to support and they told me it wasn't a mistake and that they were working on getting it back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why are colours locked for some of the items? This makes no sense.

I am not able to change the colours on the Propel Advanced or the Giant wheels.

Group Eleven – Websites for Athletes / mikael.racing / @mstaer
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [Staer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had to buy the 808/disc twice. Bought them the first day, then they disappeared from my garage. Drops gone permanently and not restored. Gaugh.
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [stevendex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevendex wrote:
I had to buy the 808/disc twice. Bought them the first day, then they disappeared from my garage. Drops gone permanently and not restored. Gaugh.

Did you have them on your bike when it disappeared? I bought the P5, bought the 808, disc and was lucky enough to keep everything.

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [Rocket_racing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can confirm that they stop with no power application. Set the bike down the Alpe last night, and let it go.
Accumulated XP, but no drops.

Drops look like c. 500/minute. Although I haven't done a hard session with them yet, so don't know!
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [Timtek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did have them on the bike, but I never was able to see them in game. The front was an 808, and the back was some random shallow wheel thing but when I went to the garage it showed I had the 808/disc combo selected.
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [stevendex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevendex wrote:

I got this response to my ticket, so you should go ahead and submit one too.

Quote:
Hey Sean!
Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Drop Shop, but I am more than happy to help!

I've had a look at your account, and I see that you did buy the items. I've passed this onto our teams to investigate. Please bear with us as we look into restoring the missing items as this may take a few weeks.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience!

Ride On!
Last edited by: Sean H: Mar 5, 19 6:56
Quote Reply
Re: The Zwift drop shop is open for business. What did you get? [Jorgan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jorgan wrote:
Agreed. I'm L14 and ride the Zwift aero frame with either 404 or 808; it looks like I have to get to L24 before I can start unlocking the 'bike candy' like the System Six. There doesn't appear to be anything in dropshop at L14 that is any more appealing/better than
what's already available through levelling-up.

Check out the Allez Sprint. It is available for level 14 at only a faction the price of the "super bikes." When Equipped with the 808/super 9 wheels it turns in an identical time to the "tron bike" and the S5 with disc wheel over a 10k flat section. It is just 2 seconds slower than Tron up the volcano climb.

Also, no bikes or wheels are acquired by leveling up anymore; they are only unlocked for purchase.
Quote Reply

Prev Next