Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just wish I could be there when someone asks you what this shirt you're wearing means.

"Well, there was this woman, and she said she was going to do a lot of races, and she didn't, and so I make fun of her, and I bought this shirt because of it."
"and you made fun of her to her face?"
"oh no, no no no, just on this messageboard called Slowtwitch"
"say no more"
Last edited by: thekidd142: Mar 15, 19 12:16
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [thekidd142] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol...maybe it's a generational thing that everyone assumes everyone on here is just a keyboard warrior and wouldn't dare say s*** to someone's face or maybe it is just that I'm a genuine a******
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [Vicious15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vicious15 wrote:
Probably as some form of vector, .eps or .ai should work

Fishbum wrote:
Ok, well just send me the art work please. I'm not sure how the printer will need it.

dmw1784@comcast.net

I don't care if she sees it. IMO it's hilarious.

Yeah, I wish I could've done it that way - like when I was actually working in the Ad Biz, and had access to a scanner + Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator - but I had to make due with a Sharpie, a phone, and PowerPoint

A PDF is on its way

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [thekidd142] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thekidd142 wrote:
I just wish I could be there when someone asks you what this shirt you're wearing means.

"Well, there was this woman, and she said she was going to do a lot of races, and she didn't, and so I make fun of her, and I bought this shirt because of it."
"say no more"

I don't think personal interaction is a prerequisite for satire

And to be fair, some of us did call her out on her IG - which is as close enough to "to her face" as you're gonna get without actually traveling to V-Beach

Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:

"If it costs you 30 minutes at Maryland so what" -dwreal
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [bluestacks867] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluestacks867 wrote:
Fishbum wrote:

Thank you. Here is what they will look like!!!!
Need to no who's in. I want to order this WK.
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol, Put me down for a medium.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
bluestacks867 wrote:
Fishbum wrote:

Thank you. Here is what they will look like!!!!
Need to no who's in. I want to order this WK.

Wow, that really turned out well

but I'm going to DIY my own, and donate $30 to @backonmyfeet instead

https://www.instagram.com/p/BueLnlHhFrb/

Good job going forward with it though; if I wear Team DSN at my next race, I'll certainly post a pic

Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I totally understand and I hope everyone donate something to them as well.doing such a short run of shirts though left no real great room to do this as a real charitable donation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Last call guys. We really need a couple more people to get the price down to what was posted..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for a medium too if it happens! Hopefully this bump gets some more folks interested!
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [jtplaysdrums] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good morning guys. Sorry that things got sidetracked. Kinf of a rough week around my place and this kind of fell in the priority list but I hope to be reaching out to guys go to the next day or two for PayPal. Sorry for any delay.
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [AlyraD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Men’s medium

And the back should say “I’m doing some squats after this nap”
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [Animalmom2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Animalmom2 wrote:
Men’s medium

Or "My body craves them" or whatever the exact quote is.
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [jpay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jpay wrote:
Animalmom2 wrote:
Men’s medium

Or "My body craves them" or whatever the exact quote is.

That’s a good stalker valentine. “My body craves you like Ashley Horner craves squats. “

We need to make this happen as well. Fishbum, get on it.

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [AlyraD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SHIRTS ARE ORDERED!
I can add on till Monday morning at the latest if anyone else wants one also I'm going to need to start getting money together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thekidd142 wrote:

"say no more"

So one group of slightly less douchey legitimate triathletes made fun of another slightly more douchey less legitimate triathlete? Weird.
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [1poseur1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1poseur1 wrote:
thekidd142 wrote:

"say no more"

So one group of slightly less douchey legitimate triathletes made fun of another slightly more douchey less legitimate triathlete? Weird.

Soooooo what size shirt do you want
Quote Reply

Prev Next