Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity?
Quote | Reply
Just a thought I've been having but what if instead of doing our standard Delaware Street nap shirt we actually had one made and donated the profits to a legitimate charity.
It seems only fitting that as much as we make fun of her we could at least put it to good use.

And you would have to see the irony in that.

What say you?
Last edited by: Fishbum: Feb 27, 19 13:20
Quote Reply
Re: A Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*An
Quote Reply
Re: A Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [FishOutofWater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fixed
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's do this for the children
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [Fishbum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't post much, but as I was born and raised in Delaware, I'd be interested!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd buy one.
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [jeffa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have art work I just need to get with a printer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a buddy that makes shirts. I can reach out to if needed. Prob need some kind of approx number for the run.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

maybe a crazy question, but what is a 'delaware street nap' ?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great idea, count me in
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

As far as I know, a Delaware Street Nap is when you claim you are going to do 50 Iron-distance triathlons in 50 days in 48 states. Somewhere around day #3 or #4 (in Delaware), your body begins to eat itself alive, forcing you off of your bike and taking a nap on the streets of Delaware.

"If it costs you 30 minutes at Maryland so what" -dwreal
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [bluestacks867] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay guys so how do we go about getting a count.
Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [bluestacks867] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluestacks867 wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

As far as I know, a Delaware Street Nap is when you claim you are going to do 50 Iron-distance triathlons in 50 days in 48 states. Somewhere around day #3 or #4 (in Delaware), your body begins to eat itself alive, forcing you off of your bike and taking a nap on the streets of Delaware.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ost=6714522#p6714522

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As much as I would LOVE to have one professionally produced - for obvious reasons - I'm afraid the run would be so short that it wouldn't generate much proceeds for @unbrokenfoundation [who seem to be getting screwed the most in this affair, if you're following @delawarestreetnap on IG or FB] or @maisonfortune, or whomever

I'd just as happy getting a cheap iron-on from AC Moore for myself and sending the extra $$$ directly to them

Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok guys we need a count.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 Small. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 small plzkthx

Level II USAT Coach | Level 3 USAC Coach | NASM-CPT
Team Zoot | Tailwind Trailblazer
I can tell you why you're sick, I just can't write you an Rx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fishbum wrote:
Ok guys we need a count.

One XL, please
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 XL if cotton and will shrink
L if tech fabric or preshrunk cotton
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
See my post above

Yeah, I CAN forward the artwork to someone to get actual shirts made, if that's what the majority wants [you MIGHT want to reach outside Slowtwitch] but what's the fucking point?

You want to make a donation to a charity? Just fucking do it it

Ashley Horner is NEVER gonna see you wearing a T-Shirt Mocking her; and she's so fucking stupid, she wouldn't understand ANYWAY

I love the admiration you all have given for about half an hour of my work [and not my best, even] but ... yeah, we're kinda done here

Quote Reply
Re: An Ashley Horner / Delaware Street nap shirt for charity? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok we'll just send me the art work please. Im not sure how the printer will need it.

dmw1784@comcast.net

I don't care if she sees it. IMO it's hilarious.
Last edited by: Fishbum: Mar 15, 19 3:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably as some form of vector, .eps or .ai should work

Fishbum wrote:
Ok we'll just send me the art work please. Im not sure how the printer will need it.

dmw1784@comcast.net

I don't care if she sees it. IMO it's hilarious.

💀 Fxck Cancer Endurance Team 💀
âš¡ï¸âš¡ï¸ PLUSH Global âš¡ï¸âš¡ï¸

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take one in a size medium.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay guys we have everything laid out artwork wise and we have numbers for pricing.

Depending on how many we get will depend on the price obviously but roughly 18 bucks a shirt before I ship it to you if we get only a dozen of them if we can get close to 20 or 24 people it'll be closer like 14 bucks. Figure it only be a couple bucks to ship it since it's a shirt.I'll throw up the pictures a little later of what it'll look like laid out on the shirt.
From the time we tell him to do it lead time is roughly 2 weeks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you put a quote on the back; right under the neckline saying, "Sometimes you need a nap, sometimes its Rhabdo. . .but fitness is always 100%"

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply

Prev Next