Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

America 1st Boxing Shorts
Quote | Reply
Not a good look in any case. Especially when you're going into the ring vs. a boxer from Mexico.

"A Thursday night bout between American boxer Rod Salka and Mexican boxer Francisco Vargas caught the boxing world’s attention when Salka entered the ring wearing “America 1st” shorts with a wall pattern.

The clear anti-immigration and border-wall references backfired in a major way for Salka, as Vargas proceeded to dominate the fight in a sixth-round referee technical decision."

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/04/salka-francisco-vargas-boxer-shorts-america-1st-border-wall-video-reaction-trump-boxing-mexico?utm_source=MSN&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=inline-related

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: America 1st Boxing Shorts [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why are you bringing up a news story from 6 months ago?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: America 1st Boxing Shorts [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Because I'm still running Windows 98?

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Because I'm still running Windows 98?

I have a computer that I need for work to hook up to leak detection equipment that runs windows XP.

It has to run windows XP because that’s what is compatible with the leak detection equipment....

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He made it to youtube. Gotta love some of the comments, especially the one "his punches were as slow as Trump's supporters".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVoVco7gTDw
Quote Reply