Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: We just hit 400. Late add: 600 and counting. [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
ggeiger wrote:
In against my better judgement. ;-) Hope I can find a way to keep going with travels to the Netherlands and Paris for 2+ weeks.

treadmills!

no... go out doors. their infrastructure is better than the USA..... vulnerable users get priority
Quote Reply
Re: We just hit 400. Late add: 600 and counting. [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in. Will see how far I get and if the consistency helps.

Happy running all!

Rachel
Quote Reply
Re: We just hit 400 [EricTheBiking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EricTheBiking wrote:
mauricemaher wrote:
Thanks!

Hey Maurice,

I see your login, and your Strava sync, but I don't show you as having joined the challenge. Just visit

https://training.slowtwitch.com/challenges/list

And make sure you select "Enroll" on the 100/100 one. Then you'll be in the challenge.

Thank you!

-Eric

Ok,

In on my desk top. Some issues with phone on my end.

Thanks for your help,
Maurice
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just did a quick overview of the list, cool to see Brian Hughes, Doug Friman, Charlotte Paul, the Mrs. JBMarshTX, and other retired pros I'm sure on the list...

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Re: We just hit 400. Late add: 600 and counting. [-JBMarshTX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and other retired pros I'm sure on the list...

Ya, this year is dredging up the hardest, deepest barnacles. I'm in and 2 for 2, how much longer does this thing last?? (-;
Quote Reply
Re: We just hit 400. Late add: 600 and counting. [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw you on there and knew you were in, but you're like really retired!! I mentioned those few because they are sort of 'my' generation of pros...

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ya, I'm part of the group of pros that was racing when most of the rest of you were not alive, or in diapers..I'll tell you what though, if I can get 60% of this thing or close, I think I just might be able to run a decent 5k, which might just lead to a sprint race, then maybe nationals, worlds??? Anything is possible while you are batting 100%..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed. Amy and I are shooting for 70. She has a 19 minute 5k goal that she's just missed 2x. I told her I bet that she (we) would hit it with this 30 minutes a day plan.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
-JBMarshTX wrote:
Agreed. Amy and I are shooting for 70. She has a 19 minute 5k goal that she's just missed 2x. I told her I bet that she (we) would hit it with this 30 minutes a day plan.

Brandon spread the word. The challenge is up to 643 this morning. I think 1000 is in reach, but the window is short after it starts because after a few days people who are prospects don't feel they can "catch up" to get to 100
Quote Reply
Re: We just hit 400. Late add: 600 and counting. [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
-JBMarshTX wrote:

Brandon spread the word. The challenge is up to 643 this morning. I think 1000 is in reach, but the window is short after it starts because after a few days people who are prospects don't feel they can "catch up" to get to 100

i suspect we'll top out at around 700. which is a record for us. i've got jordan and eric checking.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
and other retired pros I'm sure on the list...

Ya, this year is dredging up the hardest, deepest barnacles. I'm in and 2 for 2, how much longer does this thing last?? (-;

This is when we start singing about the bottles of beer. 98.......................................... :)

-Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
i suspect we'll top out at around 700. which is a record for us. i've got jordan and eric checking.

With 90K members, that's even less than

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Last edited by: RandMart: Dec 17, 18 10:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
ggeiger wrote:
In against my better judgement. ;-) Hope I can find a way to keep going with travels to the Netherlands and Paris for 2+ weeks.

treadmills!

Thanks Dan. Most likely no treadmills, as we do AirBnB to get the true local experience instead of hotels. It should be a lot warmer than home, so if the rain stays away and I can drag myself out, I hope to miss few days. Wish the plane had a treadmill.... ;-)
Quote Reply

Prev Next