Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: *Courtesy Post* -- Applications open for new ENVE AG Tri Team [ajbaucco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aj it says applications open to people with a US mailing address.
Being in Australia I have access to a US mail address from Australia post who have a freight forwarding service. Does that mean I'm eligible to apply or is it only for US residents?
Quote Reply
Re: *Courtesy Post* -- Applications open for new ENVE AG Tri Team [Brett runs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, absolutely. All we need in this first year is a US mailing address. In year two, we are looking to expand and take athletes from other countries!

AJ
Quote Reply
Re: *Courtesy Post* -- Applications open for new ENVE AG Tri Team [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Visit enveracing.com and hit Join Now. Everything is spelled out on that page! There is a ton of value for being on this team and goes far beyond a shirt and hat! Will basically be the following:

• $200 to spend at the team Castelli store
  • 2019 Team Edition Shirt
  • 2019 Team Edition Hat from BoCo
  • 2019 Team Edition Sunglasses from XX2i
  • 2019 Team Edition Water Bottles
  • 2019 Team Edition Backpack from BoCo
  • 40% off ENVE products (could be more) and big discounts from a bunch of other partners
  • Access to team events around the country.

Quote Reply
Re: *Courtesy Post* -- Applications open for new ENVE AG Tri Team [ajbaucco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These teams seem to be becoming more popular. Stages Cycling is doing a similar team with similar costs. I think the main thing the selection depends on is social media presence for those applying. It’s a great idea for the companies. They make some money and get free exposure from athletes as well.
Quote Reply
Re: *Courtesy Post* -- Applications open for new ENVE AG Tri Team [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry if that was confusing. I will change that verbiage. Everyone will get $200 to spend on the team kit. So that will allow people to get a cycling team kit or a tri team kit or anything they want with the team colors from Castelli.

-AJ
Quote Reply

Prev Next