Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Marathon investigation. Does it matter cause she’s not fast? [UK2ME] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UK2ME wrote:
Bullshit. Just because I'm DFL doesn't mean I want to be beaten on paper by people who didn't do it honestly.

This.

I used to golf in a casual local after-work league. For 3 years in a row, at the end of the season, I won the award for the "Worst Golfer In the League." It kind of pissed me off really, because I had golfed with guys in that league and saw they were cheating. The last time I got the award, when they asked me to say a few words, I said, "Thanks guys. But you should know, I'm not the worst golfer in this league. I'm just the worst honest golfer in this league." It got a lot of laughs, but I was dead serious. I I quit playing golf that year and got more heavily into triathlon.
Quote Reply
Re: Marathon investigation. Does it matter cause she’s not fast? [anitan1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
anitan1 wrote:
UK2ME wrote:
Bullshit. Just because I'm DFL doesn't mean I want to be beaten on paper by people who didn't do it honestly.

This.

I used to golf in a casual local after-work league. For 3 years in a row, at the end of the season, I won the award for the "Worst Golfer In the League." It kind of pissed me off really, because I had golfed with guys in that league and saw they were cheating. The last time I got the award, when they asked me to say a few words, I said, "Thanks guys. But you should know, I'm not the worst golfer in this league. I'm just the worst honest golfer in this league." It got a lot of laughs, but I was dead serious. I I quit playing golf that year and got more heavily into triathlon.

so true... I'm pretty inconsistent when it comes to golfing (when I played a lot) people have seen me string 7-8 birdies in a round and wonder why I shot 78...
Quote Reply

Prev Next