Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Does cannondale still sell tri bikes? [SteveMc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Potts and the smiling dane Vestiby both had the superslice last year for events. Potts was onit at Lake Placid in2017.
Quote Reply
Re: Does cannondale still sell tri bikes? [Billyk24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Billyk24 wrote:
Potts and the smiling dane Vestiby both had the superslice last year for events. Potts was onit at Lake Placid in2017.

I stand corrected, I recall Versterby riding it now. Apologies.
Quote Reply
Re: Does cannondale still sell tri bikes? [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
My theory is these are for sale to meet their UCI requirements for public availability, but they're re-tooling something in the background before they "really" launch.

I was thinking this as well. Which would explain why the high price tag is combined with a dearth of data or info. Not to mention that they don’t even bother putting the Knot 64 wheels on either model.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Does cannondale still sell tri bikes? [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pun_Times wrote:
trail wrote:
My theory is these are for sale to meet their UCI requirements for public availability, but they're re-tooling something in the background before they "really" launch.

I was thinking this as well. Which would explain why the high price tag is combined with a dearth of data or info. Not to mention that they don’t even bother putting the Knot 64 wheels on either model.

Good points. I hope you are both right. Honestly, they could rework the geometry of the System Six, give it bosses for a top tube bento, and I'd probably go out and buy it tomorrow.
Quote Reply
Re: Does cannondale still sell tri bikes? [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I almost bought the 105 rim brake slice when I bought my trinity (RIP) because the entry price was nice...if this is their entry level offering...fug dat.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: Does cannondale still sell tri bikes? [SteveMc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, so there is some discussion. Sorry for the other post.

So on my superslice the front thru axle says 100x12 with a 1614 marking and the rear is 142x12 with a 1612 marking. I don’t want to carry a tool with me to get them off if i get a flat (and the tubeless doesn’t seal) so does anyone know how to find a replacement that has a handle built in instead of just a 12mm nut?
Quote Reply

Prev Next