Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [BradleyAM13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BradleyAM13 wrote:
Bumping this up again for more juicy juicy juicy.
Heard through three people, that's THREE, of the lovethepain "team" members... (yes she said they actually pay 70bucks/mon. to be on a team, then pay for more wait time)... that things aren't going so well with the "team" either. She says that their cappy-tan makes up lame excuses for his daddy (must be that Ben guy you mention in threads). One is supposedly a regional leader.
Joint 'bout to implode with pissed off members. Expect lovethepain teammates to be looking for new teams.

If anyone is good with businesses, perhaps you could swoop in and salvage?

If anyone decides to rescue this business, I'd suggest a name change to, perhaps, LTP - UNO (Under New Ownership).

---------------------------------------------------------------

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/domingjm
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [Blackjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last time I checked they went from a A- when i started with them ( now seems like a lifetime ago) to now an F. BBB has a lot of new unanswered reviews as well- including mine. I just checked again this am for shits and giggles, they now have a rating of "NR" for no rating. Reading further, this is because they are now in the process of attempting to resolve 4 previously unresolved claims Im sure in an attempt to salvage some type of rating. BBB is also riddled with obviously fake reviews to try to help bolster their rating but they have not succeeded. Listen, the way to really get them is not only through the BBB but through filing a complaint with the FTC, they will not act on individual behalf, but if there are enough complaints they will sue them you can do this by visiting their website or by calling 1877 FTC HELP. FTC told me told me to call the Office of the Attorney General as well and request paperwork for a written complaint. Both of which I have done. LTP needs to know they arent going to fuck over the weekend warrior so easily.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA: Don’t buy from “Love The Pain”, they are having problems delivering. [TulkasTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am trashing my kit made from Love the Pain. The tri shorts have faded in little over a year time. What a joke of a company.
Quote Reply

Prev Next