Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What is your favorite quick meal? [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am all about BFD (breakfast for dinner). Egg sandwich on a bagel or english muffin plus the Boca sausage; belgian waffles, pancakes, etc. Yogurt with granola and berries for dessert. Quick and easy (and hardly any dishes to do).
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite quick meal? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Record, what is that!?!?! I need details please! :)
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite quick meal? [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is what? The Steamer?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a big fan of Thai food so stir fries are always good once you have a good selection of seasonings. However, I just discovered how easy it can be to make Pad Thai at home. If you have an Asian market local, they will have some fresh noodles in a package in the refridgerated section. You can stir fry them with some bottled sauce and put in whatever you like. As far as protein, tofu's excellent in Pad Thai as is chicken or shrimp. Then, you can mix in some vegetables such as carrots or boy choi and for the full treatment mix in some lime juice, peanuts, cilantro, and bean sprouts. The nice thing about this recipe is you can put in as much or as little as you want as far as the flavors. It's super easy and it's a nice way to use up some leftover meats. The brand I use for both the noodles and the pad thai sauce is Golden Boy. On top of the yumminess, a meal comes out to about $1 as opposed to the $6-$12 price in a restaurant.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My mums food!! It's always ready when i feel like eating ;) And it's deliciouse!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't know what it was!! Now I know! Thanks! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there is only one quick meal and it's called the SANDWICH.
there. my contribution...
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite quick meal? [justsometriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
boy choi? LOL!! Sorry couldn't resist!! ;)
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite quick meal? [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yikes...that would be bok...not that there's anything wrong with boy choi...haha.
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite quick meal? [GoodForYou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Totally love BFD. Tonight is three english muffins with butter and jam and a bowl of yogurt!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am actually filled with shame reading the other posts. when I saw "quick meal" I thought "peanut-butter and jelly sandwich". Maybe canned ravioli out of the can.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When im beat, my quickie meal is:

Potato, pumpkin, carrot + any other vegies ie frozen peas or whatever is in fridge, but ive always got potato's.

Chop into bite size pieces and Nuke them in microwave.
(takes about 1-2min in seperate bowel for each veg)

While these are cooking Grab a steak (aka slab of red meat) for variety i mix beef such as scotch fillet with lamb or pork chops and my fav. Kangaroo steak

Throw in pan and quick fry, onto plate with steamed vegies, some butter over potatoes, and there u go.

Max 15min start to finish, meat and 3+ veg and very easy.

Day by Day, Week by Week, Month by Month
Quote Reply
Re: What is your favorite quick meal? [Johnny99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm with you on this...my idea of a quick meal is 'ready in less than 2min'...1min to toast the bread while getting stuff out of the fridge...1min to put chicken, cheese, salad on the bread...and done....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I own one of those in your picture!!!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next