Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What can most ITU triathletes run for open 10k? [czone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Joel joel joel... what kind of saying is this...

"Anyway all the talk about what triathletes can run in open running events is missing the point"

Isn't this Slowtwich - isn't missing the point and extrapolating our opinion about things that don't actually matter to the people we are talking about THE ONLY POINT of slowtwich - or at least one of the 3 main principles of posting on this board. I'm just surprised no one chimmed in with a question about how Mark Allen would do if he raced Simon Whitfield when they are both in their prime... Now that's a serious question!!!
Quote Reply
Re: What can most ITU triathletes run for open 10k? [cidewar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mark Allen would beat Simon by 10 minutes... 10 MINUTES! With one leg... while sick... yeah, sick, one leg... no, I'm not joking!

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Isn't this Slowtwich - isn't missing the point and extrapolating our opinion about things that don't actually matter to the people we are talking about THE ONLY POINT of slowtwich"

OK you got me.

"I'm just surprised no one chimmed in with a question about how Mark Allen would do if he raced Simon Whitfield when they are both in their prime... Now that's a serious question!!! "

That one is WAY too easy :-)

Joel

>>>>
JoelFilliol.com - check out the Real Coaching Podcast
Quote Reply
Re: What can most ITU triathletes run for open 10k? [czone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
umm somehow i think simon whitfield would win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Isn't this Slowtwich - isn't missing the point and extrapolating our opinion about things that don't actually matter to the people we are talking about THE ONLY POINT of slowtwich [/reply]

Absolutely! Actually I find these types of discussions very interesting, because the kinds of speeds that the top people are capable of is impressive to say the least. Just 2 years ago I was pushing to break 55 for the 10k, now I am at least getting close to breaking 40. Someday I might even be able to run.

Mad
Last edited by: triguy42: Oct 27, 05 20:10
Quote Reply
Re: What can most ITU triathletes run for open 10k? [d.w.weston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sub 29 wouldn't put them in the olympic finals, it would barely put you in the top 5 for the NCAA's.

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: What can most ITU triathletes run for open 10k? [RocketDogEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you read my clarification?
Quote Reply
Re: What can most ITU triathletes run for open 10k? [d.w.weston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, don't you know? I have a serious problem with reading the whole thread before jumping all over it.

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: What can most ITU triathletes run for open 10k? [Snapple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everytime I look at some ITU triathlon run splits I came to realise those 10K are usually off. But yes, most of the top guys go sub30:00 in a track and maybe low 30:00 on a open 10k run.

http://twitter.com/krepster || http://www.pedro-gomes.com || follow all the action on facebook
Quote Reply

Prev Next