Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What Size P3C Do you Own? How tall R U? [maxhr203] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
seems a few of u guys are about my height 6'2" but riding 56 or 58. (im 187cm)
Funny, I initially though I wold be 58, then spent time checking measurements of cevelo site, and decided on 56.
BTW i have inseam of 35inc
Anyway I ended up on 54, and I am in the most comfortable perfect low aero position. I just dont know how u guys can ride 58's they are massive!!

Day by Day, Week by Week, Month by Month
Quote Reply
Re: What Size P3C Do you Own? How tall R U? [steelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I at 5-11 will be getting my new P3C on Thursday.

Thanks For All the great input.

Gene
Quote Reply
Re: What Size P3C Do you Own? How tall R U? [maxhr203] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, after all that, what size are you getting?

Quote | Reply
I'm with you. I'm 6'2 (35 inseam) and previously had a 58cm P3, which had me a little stretched. I got the 56 P3C with just a 80mm stem and it's perfect. And I ride it steep (just under 80 degrees).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
was 54 a typo or did you really get on a bike two sizes smaller than you expected?

Thanks for the info,
Dan
www.aiatriathlon.com

http://www.aiatriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: What Size P3C Do you Own? How tall R U? [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Well, after all that, what size are you getting?[/reply]

DRUM ROLL DOC!

54c It will be! Built with campy as I love their stuff. "Just to get another discussion statred" hed bars Zipp rear and carbon tri spoke front.
Hope to improve on my 291 watt, 26.2 mph 40K tt.

Again thanks everyone.

Gene
Last edited by: maxhr203: Oct 27, 05 5:40
Quote Reply
Re: What Size P3C Do you Own? How tall R U? [dtreeps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yup 54 P3C. 2 sizes smaller than what a retail salesperson would have put me on.
Dont know about the old AL P3's but in the Carbon, if you look at the geometry closely and compare to what I was riding and the position I was in, and then the possible position I could get into on a specific TT frame ridden steep, then there really was no question. 54cm
Most people of this height incorrectly just go on height alone and get a 58 maybe borderline 56, but the 54 has a top tube of 56cm which is perfect for me, so really no question.
Here in Melbourne, there isnt a decent tri fitter who knows what they are doing, so you have to get your own advice from elsewhere, not the bike shops.

Day by Day, Week by Week, Month by Month
Quote Reply
Re: What Size P3C Do you Own? How tall R U? [EphFord] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, all of you guys seem to be giants. Any vertically challenged riders on the P3C?
Quote Reply
Re: What Size P3C Do you Own? How tall R U? [MikeC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
While I didn't end up purchasing it, I was sized up on and tested a 51cm. Felt great. I'm shy of 5' 8".

(Ended up going with a Litespeed Ghisallo).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All of this discussion really got me thinking....and really mad. I bought a P3 a few years ago. It was the last one on the floor and the dealer was not going to do Cervelo after that. So, needless to say, they were eager to get rid of it. I am 6' with a 32" inseam and they sold me a 58! I should have known when I ended up with a mountainbike stem. I have a friend that is 6'3" and he is on the same size bike. I love the P3 and I'm thinking I'll unload mine and look for a correctly sized one. Anyone have any thoughts?
Quote Reply

Prev Next