Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Great New Clothing Company [Felipe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Felipe, thanks for the discount! I think I'll try some of this stuff. But I have a question. What are "compression" shorts and tops. Are they supposed to be bought very tight fitting? Are the shorts basically like cycling shorts without the pad? I've never used "compression" products before.

Good luck in PCB. I'll be there too!

-Colin

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can anyone give any insight into their sizing/fit? I'm on the high end of all their medium sizes and wondering if they run small/large? I don't mind form fitting but I don't want something excessively tight either.

_______
t
Quote Reply
Re: Great New Clothing Company [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Colin,

Glad to hear you like the clothing.

The compression shorts - I use them under running shorts, especially on long runs. I find it to make a huge difference as the muscle doesn't bounce about, which I find that makes my recovery times faster and reducess soreness at the end of long runs. I wasn't a bnig fan of the idea of wearing the compression shorts until I tried it and found that I could run 2:20 or so and no be nearly as sore as I had been with 2 hour long runs before. Definately brought some improvement to my training.

It looks similar to spandex shorts w/ no padding and it is meant to fit pretty tight, like cyclinmg shorts do.

The undershirts feel great and the sleeveless is my favorite - I use it under the cycling jersey and to run as an only layer when the weather here is Florida isn't 100 degrees.

Hope this helps!

Ciao,

http://www.Felipe-Bastos.com
--------------------------------------------
Blog: felipebastos.blogspot.com
Facebook: facebook.com/felipebastos
Twitter: @felipebastos1
Quote Reply
Re: Great New Clothing Company [Just T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Can anyone give any insight into their sizing/fit? I'm on the high end of all their medium sizes and wondering if they run small/large? I don't mind form fitting but I don't want something excessively tight either.

I find it that you if are on the high end of their sizing, you will be fine with that size ( medium in your case).

Hope that helps, or you can e-mail them, too. They always reply lickety -split.

Ciao,

Quote Reply
Re: Great New Clothing Company [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck,

I see your point now and agree, and that applies to most, if not all, markets in society.

I don think though that the product Zensah makes is so different that Nike's Dri Fit, or Coolmax, what have you, that they don't ever cross over.

Think Cervelo P3 and Wal Mart's new road bike offering. Both ride on the riad and are triathlon raceable, but both customers are so different, more sales to one won't affect the sales of the other.

* As a side note, I am proud to say I recently signed a sponsorship deal with Quintana Roo and will be riding their Lucero model for 2006. I have the bike here and will take a pic and post when it is race ready.

Also, Colin, look me up at IMFL. Would be nice to meet more Slowtwitchers in person.

Ciao,

Last edited by: Felipe: Oct 29, 05 14:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Felipe,

Thanks for the "fb30" coupon code.

I just ordered more of their stuff, including the hat and the longsleeve jersey. I wish they had more colors so I could buy different colors.

Your Florida Gators are having a good day against Georgia!

STG
Quote Reply
Re: Great New Clothing Company [SuperTriGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve,

Let me know how the new clothing works for you. I am working with them on some cool stuff for next year.

Yeah, we had a good day against Georgia. Don't know where that came from! :-)

You coming down to PCB?

Ciao,

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Felipe, thanks for the discount code man. I've seen you wear this stuff before and it looks nice. I think I'm going to have to get one of the sleeveless base layers along with a longsleeve. Getting ready for the killer winter on the gulfcoast of florida. Later dude,

-Ryan
Quote Reply

Prev Next