Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: OT: Nissan Z [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which prep shop were you with? Something around Lime Rock or Summit Point? My heart is with D and C Sport Racers over FF's but that's me. I like all things Lemansish.

In fact I'm helping out with the design of an open source DSR - and I might shoot you a PM or two.

Cheers,

Daniel

The question of who is right and who is wrong has seemed to me always too small to be worth a moment's thought, while the question of what is right and what is wrong has seemed all-important.

-Albert J. Nock
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Nissan Z [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan,

I own the Z. I have had it for two years. Call me, you know where to find me.

It is a blast to drive. I have had passengers laugh out loud as they get pressed in the seat as it accelerates out of a tight turn.

You can't park the car without slowly turning your head back as you walk away, for just one more look. Enough said?

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Nissan Z [DHeineck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I worked for Bob Akin Motorsports, which was purchased and reopened as Hudson Historics. www.HudsonHistorics.com.

FF are not my bread and butter, but they are cheap and wicked fast. Wouldn't break the bank to own one. The Skip Barber Formula Dodges with the Neon engine are pretty sweet. My pick for a car would be a Formula Atlantic. That's a slightly different price range, but if you want to fly, the Atlantics go. On a small, winding track, it is tough to beat an Atlantic. The lap record at Lime Rock is held by a FA.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Nissan Z [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thumbs down on the soft top.

SL500--you are bumping me 25K!
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Nissan Z [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The best fun you can have in a vehicle is at <5 MPH! Crawling over boulders. Can't do that in any of these cars! Its even better when doing it in a limited edition vehicle (<4500) that 95% of the world has no clue what it is. Plus it has pretty good road manners! Isuzu Vehicross! : )

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com