Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running? [Fredo_Adagio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fredo_Adagio wrote:
I believe the last holdout among the professional triathletes was Tim Reed, but even he has now switched to a conventional trisuit.

I wear Speedo briefs in the pool. Briefs are swimwear meant to be worn in water. Tim Reed's look is retro and hideous. Thank God he's made the switch. Hopefully we never see the bra and panties look in men's racing again. It's not a good look under any circumstance.

BTW why on earth are we talking about shorts over running tights in July?
Last edited by: Raw Vegan: Jul 11, 21 6:00
Quote Reply
Re: OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running? [Raw Vegan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh no! This thread is degenerating. It has parallels with some previous Rate-how-Triathlon-Taren-looks-in-a-Speedo threads.
Quote Reply
Re: OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running? [tobrien] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trying to be serious for a moment, the question at the start of this thread was "OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running?"

There are three aspects to the answer to this question.

1. Is it legal.
2. Is it socially acceptable.
3. Is it attractive.

Regarding legality, it is absolutely legal everywhere in the developed world provided the tights are adequately opaque.

Regarding social acceptability, this depends on the venue. Tights at a church picnic would not be acceptable, but a group of runners should have no problem with it.

Regarding whether it is attractive, I grew up with the honor code that GUYS DON'T RATE OTHER GUYS. Of course, I am from an older generation and might be out of step with the current times.
Quote Reply
Re: OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running? [tobrien] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will apologize in advance for resurrecting a dead thread. I saw this today posted on Facebook. After I stopped laughing, I thought of this thread. I'm including a link to the product website below the photo.

https://separatec.com/...ith-dual-pouch-1pack
Last edited by: Fredo_Adagio: Aug 14, 21 12:28
Quote Reply
Re: OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running? [Fredo_Adagio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha well worth the resurrection.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh my, Fredo - lol!
OP here....
That is hilarious! The video...!
"Dual pouch technology"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow. That's... explicit.
Quote Reply
Re: OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running? [Bob Loblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So how does the sizing work? Like a bra maybe, where you have the chest & cup size [in this case it would be waist size I guess?]

So a dude could be a 32B or a 44C? Or 32DD if he's lucky

#inquiring_minds

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
So how does the sizing work? Like a bra maybe, where you have the chest & cup size [in this case it would be waist size I guess?]

So a dude could be a 32B or a 44C? Or 32DD if he's lucky

#inquiring_minds

Won’t they miss each other? ;)

I cannot believe someone felt that there was this unmet need to build a company around
Quote Reply
Re: OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running? [mkq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After searching for that item it's showed up in my news feed and auto-advertisements ever since.
Quote Reply
Re: OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running? [mkq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mkq wrote:
Won’t they miss each other? ;)
I think that's the point - if they get too friendly, there's gonna be some friction risk

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: OK for guys to wear uncovered tights while running? [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are worried about this, you are in the wrong sport.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fredo_Adagio wrote:
If you are worried about this, you are in the wrong sport.

Brits drive on the left side of the road, rest of Europe doesn't, now it is certain.
Quote Reply

Prev Next