Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: KOna predictions [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not counting those not listed, of course :-)))

I think you're lucky, some people really are rooting for you and want you to perform well.
Quote Reply
Re: KOna predictions [Diabolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im guessing that "Those no listed" are DNF's ;-)

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: KOna predictions [SwordFish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure how you can have a top 10 and not include Tim DeBoom, considering the last time he didn't win and was 'healthy' was 5 years ago when he got second....but to each his own.

I also agree about Reid, though would like to be wrong (that his season/illness will keep him out of the top 3)--

1. Tim DeBoom
2. Normann Stadler
3. Cam Brown

(ps. some people feel that the group will not allow Stadler to ride away like he did last year. Not WANTING Stadler to ride away again and not LETTING him are very different...he will ride away but Tim will catch him on the run--either way it's gonna be a great race!)
Quote Reply
Re: KOna predictions [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
3. Cam Brown
Poor Cam. Is he going to forever be remembered as the consistant guy who never actually took first in the big one but was almost always good enough to make the podium?
Last edited by: Bucky: Sep 1, 05 6:27
Quote Reply
Re: KOna predictions [Bucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you just described my football team (i'm from Philly).

I think Cam would be happy getting back to the podium after last year...but I agree, I mean if he was gonna win, it woulda happened already, right?

My DeBoom pick is a little biased though...if he had a fan club i'd be the president...i'd probably pick him in a hot dog eating contest against Kobayashi. I mean, he RAN to the medical van! badass.
Last edited by: eganski: Sep 1, 05 6:35
Quote Reply
Re: KOna predictions [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Top 10 - Sergio Marques

(PM - Não vou ao Hawaii por menos... portanto, orienta lá isso!)
Quote Reply
Re: KOna predictions [Sissiliana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally a non-biased pick :-))
Quote Reply
Re: KOna predictions [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dev,

Looks can be deceiving, but Simon Lessing did not look like a man "just training" at IMC last weekend. I was standing on the side of the road at 20 miles and it was humbling to see the great man walking and not looking good at all.

I am wondering if he will shortly come to the conclusion that IM is not his distance - the 8:20 performance from IMUSA last year not withstanding. Since LP he has had three, for him, very sub par performances. If he decides, that IM is not his race, there is nothing wrong with this in my book. Up to the 1/2 IM distance, I would still say that he is the best triathlete in the world. No shame in that at all.

To a certain degree this speaks to the obsession that the sport of triathlon has with IM. It seems people don't seem to take you seriously until you can do well at IM and when people say "IM", invariably they mean IMH.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: KOna predictions [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jasper Blake
Pete
Tom
Canada dominates the top 10

Adam
http://cdamaampbell.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: KOna predictions [collisiontheory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And Lisa and Heather on the women's side.

Should be interesting.

Fleck

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply

Prev Next