Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That should be a great photo - funny how another cyclist just "happened by" to take the photo in the middle of nowhere. Divine "Lance" intervention for sure - now I know he'll win the tour.

Oh, and I'll deny that I'm the other one on the cannon with you if asked :)

Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [seamus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey...the PI Atty is back!!! And for the record...we they did not close any schools (that were not replaced), and I as a matter of fact dont live in Rockford.

So, any good PI cases ever come from Gordo's site? I hear a guy got hit by a car in France...dont let this opportunity pass you by parther...I am sure that they will be okay with out you for a short while north of the "Cheddar Curtain".

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, and councelor...you seem angry man. You need to calm down and enjoy life a bit. You are super rich as you said...take a vacation. Hostility only causes high blood pressure...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What in the He&% are you talking about. This "rant" took place in Indian Hill, Ohio anyway (not Rockford) - if you care to look this place up. Actually, to be even more amusing, we were about 0.5 miles from Peter Frampton's house when the photo was taken. The new Google map site should get you started - just be aware that those buildings you see are HOMES - not schools or strip malls...

Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That guy is a PI atty from Beertown WI. I think if I remember right, fattest City in the US...but anyways, he was courting a client on ST who was in a rear end accident in the chicago area...I though it was bad when Barry Rabvoski was in my hostpital room...but looking for patients on the internet in chat rooms...he then if I recall wanted me meet me somewhere to discuss things like me (or something like that). Not sure really...hostile dude...

Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
run was ok.. I am a bit tired with all this training and partying!!!! hey girl I need to mention how great of a cook you are.. MAN!!!! oh.. and good job on climbing cunnigham yesterday:-) I will have pics to post soon

ah, you're too kind :) when my tomato plants peak, you come to my house for sauce that will knock your socks off, ok?

and that hill...God, I think once a year is enough for that one. it was damn near impossible to walk up it--let alone climb. Thank God Shakes stayed back with me in case I fell over...backwards ;) lol.

seriously though, you know I'm up for anything. and one of these years, y'all won't have to wait around at the top for me :)

we'll ride again soon!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it's "counselor." and, i only get angry when an ignoramus makes uninformed attacks on 1. countries 2. 10% of the population 3. my profession, of which precise grammar is a key component 4. now women, with your strange nipple comments. You are tacky and dull my friend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now that explains things - He probably is a good cyclist then, chasing all those ambulances! I wonder how he does it in the winter though :)

Also, how in the world do you seem to know EVERYONE

Quote | Reply
Things fer Seamus to never, ever do:
  • Watch any National Lampoons movie
  • Watch any of the Mallrats, Dogma, Clerks and those movies (Animal House, SuperTroopers and on and on)
  • Watch any comedian since Ricardo Prior to current (unless it is at Ned Flanders church).
  • Listen to any current music that is not on X-Ian feel good radio.
  • Read any post on 99% of the internet (you really think I care about spelling on a damn chat room?)

Your lack of humor is shocking to me, and I will again state that IMO (did I spell that right?) PI Attys are the some of the worst most greedy jack asses to lurch about the United States. I am shocked that you personally are not in IL where there are no caps on MedMal...think of all the lost income. We can all together thank PI Attys for higher auto insurance (cause 33% of more is better for them), higher home owners, and for the fact that the american populous thinks first and foremost "SUE"...when they get a bump on their head. The fact is PI attys more often than not are just out to get a claim settled...take their 33% and run (with their crook client)...than they are about upstanding honor, and justice that you see from almost all other lawyers. We all know someone has to finish last in their class...and in lawschool...they are called "PI guys". Tell me, how many PI guys graduated from Harvard and or Yale last year? Any? Is that an insult - sure. However, you started the mess by trying to gain a client on ST after a simple fender bender. You drew first blood (John Rambo)

Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah KC that sauce was slap your mama good, it was ridiculous.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Oh, please get me that list of TSR parts you need. I know about aero bars, shift, brake levers...I have all those...any other things you need? I can send them right away.
will do.....she will be so excited I can't wait!!!! You rock!
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [greydog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent Marisol a PM about some info I need. I can have things shipped Tuesday if all is well. I just had a few simple questoins.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, you have to come over and we'll really do it up.

i've got a saddle...want it? fizik vitess...apparently alot of women like this saddle..it could work for her...
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that saddle would be great, thanks alot. we should probably get this done quickly so she can get used to the bike before Chicago.

Record are you doing Accenture?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok, just call me and we'll meet up so I can give it to you. I'm working easy this week, so i've got a decently open schedule.
Quote Reply

Prev Next