Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!!
Quote | Reply
Got home from Cincy a couple hours ago. The Tri Scene in Cincy is second only to SoCal....great people, TONS of super nice training areas. Great (hilly) riding, and great people.

Special thanks to RRoof for letting me crash at your beautiful home. Thank your wife again for me also.

Thanks to Marisol for the excelent food and party. And thanks to the rest of you for some great training...better watch out...I may get the want adds from Cincy and start looking for something there....

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have not spent a winter there........have you.......I am from Dayton......GREAT place to grow up........nicer place toleave.....TOO COLD TOO long.

I shall never misuse Rex Kwon Do
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
glad you came, nice to meet you. Thanks for the position advice!

Come back soon :-) Kate
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah, lots of fun. Enjoyed your company (and humor). I can't wait to see some of the pictures from Marisol. Fun to see 90-100 tri people on Saturday morning eh? I doubt you could find those numbers anywhere else.

After living in Florida myself, it is funny to notice how people in the south always seem to mention winter. Is there nothing else? I never found it... Doesn't seem to affect the recent Canadian tri dominance either.

Oh, and for the rest of you slowtwitchers - Record is about the same in person as you think from his posts (except that he is a MUCH better cyclist than he leads on - a true sandbagging roadie for sure)

I didn't get to see how Shakes did in the crit, but he seemed pretty nervous after seeing the speed of the cat 5s there (26 mph)!

Last edited by: rroof: Jul 3, 05 20:36
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Oh, and for the rest of you slowtwitchers - Record is about the same in person as you think from his posts

That may not be a good thing...

Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [greydog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, please get me that list of TSR parts you need. I know about aero bars, shift, brake levers...I have all those...any other things you need? I can send them right away.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it was really fun meeting you. seriously, you had me ROLLIN!!!

it's true, winter here is winter. but move here anyway! you saw all of the pretty ladies (at Starbucks)--so what are you waiting for?

kittycat
Last edited by: kittycat: Jul 4, 05 5:53
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty? Sure...she was shocking. I have never before seen breasts so steadfast in their direction of motion. Those were like the muzzle of an Abrams tank...though she was bouncing with the puppie...the boobies stayed in place...(and her nipples were crooked - cound tell if she was looking at me, or the pole next to me)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you're so crazy

;)

PANTIES!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice Record! I thought they were a little better "done" than that - she sure had no problems displaying them. But hey, I thought the dog was cute...and the lady with the Mercedes that you were talking with wasn't all that bad either...

Quote | Reply
Ahhh...I even giggle when I read it. Nice. Oh, and stop wearing them when you ride (bikes or boys)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bikes...or boys? doh! remind me to never drink too much around you. clearly, I told all!

(just kidding)

hey why don't you come in for the BCBCBCBC ride, Sept 3rd?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EIEIO? The what ride? How far is it? What is that all about?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's September 3rd, and is an organized ride put on by the cincinnati cycling club. www.cincinnaticycleclub.org

anyway, it's only like 8.00 to enter, and there are marked routes of mileage for 100, 75, 62 (and so on). rroof did it last year and said it was a great ride...there are some hills, of course. It should be a good crowd, and alot of us have mentioned doing it.

But aside from all that, you'll get to see some amish people, and eat their yummy cakes! How can you say no to that??

kc

PS-we'll see if shakes is interested too...
Last edited by: kittycat: Jul 4, 05 9:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ohio has a great tri scene. You could easily race every wekend if you like with good races and competition. Many weekends you could race twice if you want. We are really spoiled here with many races to choose from. If duathlon is your thing, we have those every weekend also.

Hopefully you make it back again. I would have liked to come down there this weekend.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey guys:-)

IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU ALL AS WELL! I had a really good time, it was nice to have a lot of people to train with! Chip, you are very entertaining!!!! Especially when you rode with that bee in your shirt:-) You missed a good party last night, wish we could of said bye to you.
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey Erik, what about you? Interested in the Sept 3rd BC ride? I'm sure Mark will be interested...in fact, think he already said yes he's doing it...
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so, how was the run this morning??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Getting stung in the stomach sucks...the "noodle" was much more fun...you and I were the only ones with "flower power" too....

If it isnt fun...why do it?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh how I wish we had a picture of the "noodle". Actually, I'm surprised you didn't actually pee through the thing (instead of the water bottle)

I'll leave the mental images to the others on the board ... Actually, it would have gone well with your dog bite bike shorts

Quote | Reply
run was ok.. I am a bit tired with all this training and partying!!!! hey girl I need to mention how great of a cook you are.. MAN!!!! oh.. and good job on climbing cunnigham yesterday:-) I will have pics to post soon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
O how I hope that the Armstrong Chapel one turns out...I would have given a short cermon...but I did not know what faith anyone was and did not want to be shot as I started drinking drain cleaner while doing double dutch with rattle snakes....Gihaad, bless be Ahah.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't wait to see the pics. Next time, I'm in.
Quote Reply
Re: Thanks to Ohio ST...Cincy ROCKS!! [Big Duke Six] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Make sure that you see the cannon one...

And the title to the cannon one is (as was said at the momment) "once you go black...."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ooh gross!!! That sounds like a non-gay parade reference. I am deeply offended!! In fact so-much-so that I will move from a beautiful country like France, with its' beautiful countryside, honorable politics, and delicious food and wine, and move to the center of the Midwest, Rockford, Illinois. There I would not have to judge people because they are continuously closing schools due to lack of funds. I would soon be the smartest person in town!! I would enjoy the best in strip mall food and enjoy the delights of the towns' legion of asian brothels...oh wait, then I would be forced to join Record 10 in crazy non-sensical rants that serve no purpose than to expose my ignorance because that is what goes on for fun in that dump of a city. Sitting behind the computer, semi-anonymously, taking potshots, feigning indignancy when others respond back in kind, and stroking my own ego as I stroke my too_
Quote Reply

Prev Next