Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: (Somewhat OT) Oh, the laundry! [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really? I've seen these, but I haven't seen anyone wearing them here yet. But if you endorse it, maybe I should start the trend here!

Note to guys: From what I interpret, Kerri likes wearing skirts and no underwear....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Loooooove the Triks skirts! If I had my choice I'd never run in shorts again! Skirts feel so much better!
Quote Reply
Re: (Somewhat OT) Oh, the laundry! [miami79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, yes! I have the one you see in this pic, which is a wrap around kind, perfect for throwing over your suit for the run and then I bought one that has a built in panty which I wear for running, it's super cute too!! She also makes one for cycling, has shorts built in! All from skirtsports.com :)

I don't wear underwear, but I wear bathing suits and built in panties, so my skirts always have something underneath!! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what else can you ask for ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the guys may have given up on this thread already :)
Quote Reply
Re: (Somewhat OT) Oh, the laundry! [Striver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do this with all my lycra cycling gear and since the humidity is low, it's good to go in two days. Also has the benefit of letting your clothing last longer since mechanical washing and drying puts a lot of wear and tear on clothes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I think the guys may have given up on this thread already :)
Obviously they don't care if they stink. And we don't need them anyway.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey, these are cute!!! expensive, but cute! might buy the marathon skirt. how are they under extreme sweat conditions? the reason I ask is that I'm trying to escape the saturated-shorts-clinging-to-the-legs-and-creeping-up the-butt phenomenon...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that's what I have, the marathon skirt! The sweat actually keeps the panties from creeping! :) I should add, I wear a medium for everything, but I wear a large in that skirt! So take sizing into consideration if you do order! Send them an e-mail if you're not sure, they're really good in responding!! I got a cute tank top too!! I'll be wearing my marathon skirt for the Las Vegas marathon in December!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
how are they under extreme sweat conditions? the reason I ask is that I'm trying to escape the saturated-shorts-clinging-to-the-legs-and-creeping-up the-butt phenomenon...
That's why I love them! I usually get the shorts-bunching-up-between-the-legs-and-riding-up-and-rubbing, but I wore the "marathon girl" in my last (hot!) marathon and there was none of that. Just cool, breezy comfort. And they're so darn cute! And you can wear them around when not working out and you don't feel so grungy and frumpy. Well worth the $!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, we all jumped over to the jog bra for large-chested women thread.
Quote Reply
Re: (Somewhat OT) Oh, the laundry! [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I don't wear underwear, but I wear bathing suits and built in panties, so my skirts always have something underneath!! :)"

I'm filing an official protest -- this isn't true without picture proof. You know the rule, and are flagrantly violating it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i like the transition skirt, too. a good idea...plus, there are a lot of times in training when we do open water swims and then go out for bagels afterward. would be nice to have a skirt to throw on over my suit...
Quote Reply
Re: (Somewhat OT) Oh, the laundry! [Big Duke Six] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I posted a pic above, I'm wearing a skirt over a bathing suit. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We didn't give up. It is just harder to type with only one hand free.
Quote Reply
Re: (Somewhat OT) Oh, the laundry! [cosmo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bravo! Too funny.
Quote Reply

Prev Next