Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Flame me for this comment [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this is a good example of 'better work the aerodynamics of the rider than the bike first'...that T-shirt hmmmm...good choice if you want to add a parachute to your P3 :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At least that disc shaved off about 5 seconds on his time.
Quote Reply
Re: Flame me for this comment [skid marks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah exactly he polished off the logos, lame or not, what the heck does that have to do with being fat? Aldo like clm said, WHO CARES?!
Quote Reply
Re: Flame me for this comment [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Itsa Mario!!!

- Nick
Now that I know some of you guys look through the special needs bags for kicks, I'm gonna put some really weird stuff in mine. I can see it now. "What the heck was he going to do with a family pack of KFC chicken, a football helmet full of peanut butter, a 12 inch rubber dildo, and naked pictures of Bea Arthur?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The person who sold him that bike ought to be flamed.... I mean that just doens't work... Are those aero bars really lower then his seat. There is no way in hell he's putting his elbows on those pads...

on the flip side... Good for him for getting out there!
Quote Reply
Re: Flame me for this comment [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I really wanted to flame you pretending to be an offended 30lb overweight guy on an expensive bike but everything I could come up with was just too damned harsh and insensitive...

Not to mention that I agree... why save 3 oz replacing skewers when you could shave off 20 lbs of fat?

"Race day is a celebration of your training"
Quote Reply
Re: Flame me for this comment [TargetGoingLong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TGL - You're correct with all your points.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, thats me in the pic and how do I get replacement logo's so I dont look so lame. I really thought the weight savings of getting rid of the logos was worth it.

Had to go check, looks like im good on the 10% rule (235lb me -- ~25 lbs) heck I can even put on a few more pounds where is that ice cream...

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If this guy in the pic hits a hole in the road either the wheels or the frame gonna buckle up. He really should work on his jogging antrainer and especially his diet before getting back on that P3.

If your ass is that fat does it mean you have a better ride on the saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: Flame me for this comment [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I notice this is your second post on this matter, perhaps you care more than you think?
Quote Reply
Re: Flame me for this comment [TargetGoingLong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exactly what I should have said. I am glad he is out there racing, he might have more fun on a more comfortable bike.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply

Prev Next