Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sex, Dating, relationships vs. Training and racing: Why bother? [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Friedrich Nietzsche... but you're right, scary...

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: Sex, Dating, relationships vs. Training and racing: Why bother? [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But he also said, "If you stare in to the abyss too long, the abyss begins to stare back." which can certainly be interpreted in a relationship context.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Sex, Dating, relationships vs. Training and racing: Why bother? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about having a hetero relationship in order to produce children? I have been looking at some demographic data and it is pretty scary. Unless something changes, the rich countries of the world (US possibly excepted) are not going to have enough people working to support the rest of us in retirement. Without more births, living standards will fall dramatically in many countries because there will not be enough income and taxes generated to support all the old folks. The US fertility rate is the highest among developed nations at about 2.1 per women. Other countries: UK 1.65, France 1.89, Spain 1.24, Germany 1.36. Without lots more immigation (politically and socially unacceptable in Germany, Japan, and many other countries) or lots more babies, today's lifestyles are not sustainable in much of the world.
Quote Reply
Re: Sex, Dating, relationships vs. Training and racing: Why bother? [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn't Bruce do the remake adding a "Yippe Kye Yeh Mother Fucker!"

~Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn... I hate it when I misspell things. ;)

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Sex, Dating, relationships vs. Training and racing: Why bother? [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"In GOogle we trust"

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next