Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Which analysis software (WKO+, Garmin Connect, GTC, SportTracks, Training Peaks, PowerAgent, etc..) [thm82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd heard great things about SportTracks but it's Windows and I'm a Mac user. Eventually I ended up writing my own website http://www.GraphMyRun.com. It's free. Check it out.

It's aimed at distance runners. I'm adding new features as I find time. I'd love your feedback how to make it better.

Phil
Quote Reply
Re: Which analysis software (WKO+, Garmin Connect, GTC, SportTracks, Training Peaks, PowerAgent, etc..) [PM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

anyone know what happened to http://www.graphmyrun.com?

I really liked the tool but it is no longer available :(
Quote Reply
Re: Which analysis software (WKO+, Garmin Connect, GTC, SportTracks, Training Peaks, PowerAgent, etc..) [seb2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

In a nutshell, I stopped paying for the hosting service and the domain name. I haven’t trained seriously for years and was no longer using the website myself. I figured the website was getting long in the tooth (I hadn’t updated it in years) and let it expire. If anyone wants the code (it’s JavaScript) I’d be happy to give it to them.

Phil
Quote Reply
Re: Which analysis software (WKO+, Garmin Connect, GTC, SportTracks, Training Peaks, PowerAgent, etc..) [PM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

yes please! How can I get in contact with you?

Regards, Sebastian
Quote Reply
Re: Which analysis software (WKO+, Garmin Connect, GTC, SportTracks, Training Peaks, PowerAgent, etc..) [seb2000] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What’s your email and I’ll contact you?

Phil
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can reach me at <mail address was here, got contaced>

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by: seb2000: Sep 3, 23 22:55
Quote Reply

Prev Next