Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Who you rather be 1st in AG or 8th in Elite? [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
8th Elite, probably means top 10 overall. That is good enough for me. Usually HFP has elites start with 25-29 right? I start with them already so it doesn't bother me.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: Who you rather be 1st in AG or 8th in Elite? [scox43] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i am about 195, and occasionally think about putting on an additional 5 pounds so that i could race clydesdales. if i did, i would likely win every race i enter. that said, i never have and never will race clydesdales, because it's just not hard enough. i'm close to the podium against guys that easily weigh 30 or 40 lbs less then me and someday i'm going to beat enough of them to get my podium spot. and when i finally do make it onto the podium, i will know that i worked my ass off to get there and i will have accomplished something that (for me) was extraordinary. in my world, a podium finish only matters if it was hard to get.

so in response to the original question - i would rather have the result that was harder to earn. i don't care about awards, i just want to look back at what i accomplished and know that i gave more then i thought i had in order to get the result i got.
Quote Reply
Re: Who you rather be 1st in AG or 8th in Elite? [MR BULLDOG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"if hes not making a living doing this he has every right to race as an age grouper. "

therefore, except about 6-7 guys on the planet, everyone should race AG...because for most, even IM winners don't make a real living out of the sport.
Quote Reply

Prev Next