I had a conflict yesterday and took the day off, but I think I can get away in time today to get something long in (thinking ride 2.25 hrs and run 0.75). What should I do after that? Just launch into next week on Tuesday and go straight through to Sunday's brick as planned? Take Tuesday off too? See how my legs feel Tuesday before deciding?
More info if necessary: 37 y/o, 4th year of tri. My fitness is really good right now, but moving to the longer stuff is a big change for me.