Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Phoenix Update (or, "My weekend with the Smartasscoach - part 1") [briantryintri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, it really was too bad we missed each other. Maybe we can correct that this September that in El Paso. :)

Thanks again for all your help.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Last edited by: Khai: Apr 1, 05 18:11
Quote Reply
Re: Epilogue [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crap!!!! if you touch it i will have to ship the wheel back to Frank ;-)

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: Epilogue [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes. 12-18 (arrival on the 11th and departure either 18th evening or 19th morning)

Among the cool things

- September will be nice and warm, we get maybe 1 cloud every other day at this time of the year. mid 60s in the evening mid 80s and higher in the afternoon

- Miles and miles of open roads, with large shoulders everywhere, flat roads, rolling hills, relatively long climbs (10km or so) for riding.

- Riding is easy: get your bike and ride, no driving needed.

- same thing for the run and add to that a lot of trails along the Rio 'Grande' which is empty most of the time here

- 25yds pool at UTEP (only thing that is not as nice as the pool Brian found for us but it's open nearly all the time) or maybe the 50m pool at NMSU (Danois, if you need to chime in and tell us we are welcome :-) ). UTEP's pool is 15' away from where we will be located. NMSU is 40' so not sure we'll go there. Possibility of open water swim + bike ride at Elephant butte lake. To be determined.

- and for the rest, the same usual suspects, Olaf, Sergio, Paulo, me, (Brian, Mimi??)...

Welcome and farewell dinner at our place (maybe I can even convince May-Lise to make crepes :-) )
Quote Reply
Re: Epilogue [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome - I'll have to double check the schedule, but I can probably swing Sept 11th-15th. That's a week after my last race of the season, but ought to provide a good amount of motivation for further development during the off season. Maybe by then Brian and Paulo won't be cringing (as much) when they watch me swim!

Get Fitter!
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Epilogue [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and May-lise just told me that we may be able to get access to the country club pool about 1' away driving...25yds outdoor pool...

they have accomodations as well I believe and Olaf and I will go check if this is a possibility. That's less than 1mi from where we live.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Country club, eh? Hmmm... Do they have wireless?

Get Fitter!
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
- Riding is easy: get your bike and ride, no driving needed.

&%$&&$%"!!!

When will I sit behind the wheel of a V6 ? ;-))) (j/k)

Ok that's all lovely but what we really want to know is: how far from the disco will we be staying? and if I'm going, I need a POOL TABLE AROUND.. meaning.. a bar! ;))

http://twitter.com/krepster || http://www.pedro-gomes.com || follow all the action on facebook
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds good, I'll need to check my schedule though and confirm the wife. Who knows by then maybe we'll be neighbors if MAy-Lise keeps trying to get Mimi to move.

No driving = more sleep!!!!

Do they have a disco in EP?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply

Prev Next