Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch getting Bad Press [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rotflmao!!! that's pretty good.

again, ironies...they make life worth living!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have no idea how you come up with half the stuff you say. It reminds me of an old girlfriend who, upon my saying that I was going out one evening with my best friend, freaked out and said "So you like him more than me?"

Equally ming-boggling logic on both of your parts.

I'm saying that failing to consider the possibility that what you believe is incorrect is self-righteous.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch getting Bad Press [jhendric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm saying that failing to consider the possibility that what you believe is incorrect is self-righteous.

And kittycat's point is that neither side has a monopoly on that. And she's right. It's not all that confusing.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It reminds me of an old girlfriend who, upon my saying that I was going out one evening with my best friend, freaked out and said "So you like him more than me?"

Well, did you? ;)

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are making no sense, and I have no idea what point you're trying to make. Is it that non-self-righteous people are actually self-righteous themselves (as KittyCat seemed to suggest)? Please, for the sake of Logic 101 students everywhere, say no. "Takes one to know one" only carries weight in the 3rd grade.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I have no idea how you come up with half the stuff you say. It reminds me of an old girlfriend who, upon my saying that I was going out one evening with my best friend, freaked out and said "So you like him more than me?"

Equally ming-boggling logic on both of your parts.

This looks like liberal media bias to me...
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch getting Bad Press [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Huh? You're going to have to explain that one to me. I don't even know what to do but laugh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are making no sense, and I have no idea what point you're trying to make. I don't believe you're really that dense. (I mean, I don't believe it- I can't prove you're not.)

Does this sound a little sefl-righteous to you, or not?

"the thread is immediately hijacked by a bunch (always the same) of ultraconservative jackasses and their usual bullshit about marriage."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was an attempt to put some humor into all of this...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just because I can't decipher your point doesn't mean I'm dense. Perhaps it just means that you are making no sense.

As for your quote and question, why not just read the definition of self-righteous and see if it fits? I don't think it does, but maybe I'm too dense to understand such things.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brian, you know you can't bring humor into this. It throws everyone's bearings completely off.

Thank you for doing it, though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What, so now you like Brian better than me?! Typical.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you torture me?

Mindy? Is that you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just hope that Gordo and Lori are happy together. Its their business.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch getting Bad Press [elund] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who's Gordo?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I just hope that Gordo and Lori are happy together. Its their business.
Is Lori dating Gordo now?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just want to be the first to say "congratulations" to Lori and Gordo. Sharing good times and bad with a special someone is a wonderful thing. I wish them both well.

Burns
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch getting Bad Press [Burns] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I just want to be the first to say "congratulations" to Lori and Gordo. Sharing good times and bad with a special someone is a wonderful thing. I wish them both well.

Burns

Here Lori is having all of the fun and poor Peter is watching reruns of CSI Miami

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Elund,

If you inserted this in error, the ripple effect is pretty funny. If, however, you inserted this on purpose, you are a comic genius.

Love.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, I stay away from this thread for one day and things turn around! Lori is with Gordo now! At this rate, she may aspire to be an honorary member of the Monte Carlo royal family...

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next