Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The long awaited TSR website. [occy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You actuallly founded "Themes.Org"?

Wow.

I use to hang out there, Slashdot, Perlmonks, Freshmeat, all the time.

Does Rob Malda, or Cowboy guy, or Pudge, any of those guys do anything athletic like you?
Quote Reply
Re: The long awaited TSR website. [boothrand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hah, too funny.

Yup, that was me. I used to bo by "OctobrX" back in the day.

Course, I think you are one of the few that even still remember that site. That and I actually got the ball rolling on the SourceForge site too. (I hired Tony Guntharp to build the project and he initially reported to me.) I had a team of people back then. Sourceforge(it was Coldstorage), Linux.com, Themes.org, Propaganda(remember the goofy graphics Bowie did?)

At any rate, I've been unemployed for about 2 1/2 years. Noone wants to hire me as I a.) have no degree and b.) made too much money in the past.

I guess they reckon I wouldn't be happy at an intro level jobs. (UGh, I have kids to feed!!! :)

If you know of anyone that needs any web design or intranet/extranet's built, or even someone that's looking to hire someone full time. Let me know. I will work my arse off.

Just did my first Marathon on Jan 15th! (yes, I am proud of that). Looking to do my first 1/2 IM and Full IM in June / Nov respectively.

Rob and Jeff get off their arses and do anything physical? Haha! Jeff might, but I doubt if Rob would. I've not talked to them in ages.

Anyhoo, Thanks for the kudos, and the walk down memory lane. :) Themes.org was a very fun time for me. And it was better than anything cause I started it with nothing. Just a few Afterstep themes in 97. :)

Trae

--
Trae McCombs
TSR - Sponsored by the Masses. Racing for the hell of it.
Ironman Finisher 2005 -- 14:09:18
Quote Reply
Re: The long awaited TSR website. [Fishman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hid is Hided.
Quote Reply

Prev Next