Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Male Shower Accoutrements [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“The washcloth should preferably be rough enough to remove at lease two layers of skin and the soap should be either Dial or Ivory, no Dove or any crap like that.”

Funny thread.

I used to be in the industrial cleanser camp in my earlier days, but after enough very dry winters in Ohio, and then Utah with a couple of showers a day, I now sing the praises of unscented Dove, at least at home. In the pool shower, I still bring that manly bar of yellow/orange, additive loaded Dial. Color me a wuss.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: Male Shower Accoutrements [StillRecord10Ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Too skinny.
Quote Reply
Re: Male Shower Accoutrements [Tom Demerley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom: What's with your signature line??? Did a part of it get clipped or what?
edit: Nevermind. I caught the difference. Is this part of the discussion regarding the Andy Coggan thread?

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Last edited by: parkito: Jan 26, 05 18:02
Quote Reply
Re: Male Shower Accoutrements [Kestrelkerri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
you guys are really grossing me out. :-P
Yeah? Well I have heard more than one story about the "womens" locker room...many of the nastiest ones invloving "feminine hygine" products and where they are left, stuck, inserted, wraped or not wraped, flushed or not flushed. I have even heard about a woman at the local Y who would play with herself in the steam room and invite other women to play with themselves as well...(you know some did). I am POSITVE that women are nastier than men...you ever see that "Harlod and someone goes to White Castle"? Battle Shits?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lol you saw that movie? i loved the part where doogie howser rolls by in the limo doing coke off a girl's ass.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been telling all of the men on Earth that they must become more feminine. This way, I can make hell-on-Earth for all of you older straight guys.

Yes, the "poofy thing" is an instrument of me.

Natas, formerly Satan, formerly Sammo, formerly lucifer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 35 and have yet to witness anything which you've mentioned. Tonight I happen to be going to the Y, so I'll keep my eye out!! ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait, I'm confused. I thought all women's locker rooms were filled with women between the ages of 18 and 25, with big, uh, mammary glands, attractive and nubile. And that they engaged in tickle fights and painted each other's fingernails. Until, that is, the stern but attractive Headmistress or Gym Teacher enters ...

Or did I watch too many "Adult" movies when I was a lad?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am quite confident that you guys have cornered the market on gross. Trust me.

And I love it that the puffy-men are are so protective of their puffies.
Quote Reply
Re: Male Shower Accoutrements [Big Duke Six] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like a scene from Porky's.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funny how we think...

I use the puffy thing with liquid soap (coconut even) when at home. When I'm at the gym I use bar soap and my hand. I always shaved at the house before I left for the gym (no idea why).

There was one guy I got to know a couple gyms ago. We called him naked-man. As soon as the dude walked into the locker room he got naked. The last thing he put on before leaving was his underwear and pants. I swear - this guy did everything naked. Shave, blowdry his hair, blowdry his pubes (always), put on lotion, put on facial cream, put his contacts in - he had a whole routine! Once I even saw him put on his shirt and tie while still not wearing underwear.

Guy liked to talk. At first it was uncomfortable because he's one of those guys that gets close to you and looks you right in the eyes while he talking to you. All I could think of was: Why does this guy have to talk to me while his unit is right there? After a while it actually became sonewhat of a joke to all of us regulars.

Next gym I went to (I moved), everyone was like a bunch a homo-fobes. They had seperate showers and most everyone would take their underwear in with them and put them on before they came out - that was probably a little far in the other direction.
Quote Reply
Re: Male Shower Accoutrements [GaryKlingerman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is it with blowdrying the pubes? I thought the dude I've seen do this at the YMCA where I swim was a unique phenomenon, but judging from the other responses here, apparently not.

What's next, mousse?
Last edited by: Quadzilla: Jan 27, 05 9:09
Quote Reply
Re: Male Shower Accoutrements [Quadzilla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What is it with blowdrying the pubes? I thought the dude I've seen do this at the YMCA where I swim was a unique phenomenon, but judging from the other responses here, apparently not.

What's next, mousse?
Not new at all...there are a few of em who blow till they are REALLY REALLY dry. They go just a bit to long...seen a guy trimming his pubes once too...what is sick is when they put one foot on the sink to blow dry the bottom of their sack.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This thread is hillarious, but the problem with these people is that they never spent a second in Marine Boot Camp. If you tried that crap in the barracks one would get their ass wipped, the only time we were naked is in the shower, after that we walked around in our scivvies.

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Re: Male Shower Accoutrements [Heavy D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never spent a second in a marine boot camp either, but damn, I know there's more than a fine line between not being ashamed of your body and thinking its ok to detail your undercarriage for an audience. These people must have some other issues.
Quote Reply

Prev Next