Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Songs that fire you up, get you out the door, and/or keep you moving [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a great one. And I bet "I Will Follow" would be a very good one to add to my mixes too...

"At every endurance event, there comes a time when you'll say, 'What the f*ck am I doing here?' And you'll say, 'This is what I do.' "
- John Spas, as quoted in Bill McKibben's _Long Distance: A Year of Living Strenuously_
Quote Reply
Re: Songs that fire you up, get you out the door, and/or keep you moving [Spindogg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
snoop d - o double gizzle, biggie smalls, sean paul, j5, modest mouse, the killers, rob zombie, matrix and snatch, clipse, jump off lil kim, jt(!), lenny kravitz, the breeders, mu330, dashboard conf, beatnuts, trik turner
Quote Reply
Re: Songs that fire you up, get you out the door, and/or keep you moving [bughead] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
May I suggest:

Yellowcard

Linkin Park

Sum 41

Lit

Green Day

Not my usual favorites, but great to run with.
Quote Reply
Re: Songs that fire you up, get you out the door, and/or keep you moving [DC Pattie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
My all time, pump-me-up song is "Sunday Bloody Sunday", the live version from Under the Red October Sky. You know, the one that starts with..."There's been a lot of talk about this next song, maybe too much talk, this is not a rebel song, this is SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY!"

Dave From VA

That's "Under a Blood Red Sky" - 1983. Personally, I like "Electric Co." better

Get the DVD - Filmed at a cold and rainy Red Rocks Amphitheater and featuring Bono in full mullet glory.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Songs that fire you up, get you out the door, and/or keep you moving [Striver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Boys Don't Cry by The Cure

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Songs that fire you up, get you out the door, and/or keep you moving [Striver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chemical Brothers - GALVANIZE

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: Songs that fire you up, get you out the door, and/or keep you moving [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rofl paulo the beginning of that song sounds like arabic music

it's a great song though
Quote Reply
Re: Songs that fire you up, get you out the door, and/or keep you moving [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have a problem with arab music? :-p

It's THE song of the moment! :-)))

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: Songs that fire you up, get you out the door, and/or keep you moving [smartasscoach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha no.. it just reminds me of the songs i hear when i turn to those pirate arab radio stations =P
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Van Halen, Nugent, Boston, Skynyrd, Foreigner, Government Mule, Widespread Panic, Heart, Benatar...

I love Rock 'n' Roll, but it's gotta really rock.

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are 34 posts before mine and I didn't notice anyone even mention Led Zeplin. Shameful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that version of Sunday Bloody Sunday is one of my favorites as well.

Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots from the Flaming Lips is getting a lot of play during my trainer time lately.
and for the last week, Finding Out True Love is Blind by Louis XIV has just been stuck in my head. which is convenient, because it's good for this sort of thing.

Quote | Reply
Old metal , Judas priest / Halford ,resurrection , ,,about 3 good songs on one album.

I am just too old, no percings or tattoos .
Last edited by: Helitech: Jan 21, 05 17:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My favorite ruinning song: The Middle" Jimmy Eat World. Then lots of stuff by:

Three Days Grace - Drowning Pool - Godsmack - A Perfect Circle - Rob Zombie - just a little Marylin Manson (I know, I'm ashamed) - lots of Linkin Park and some Mudvayne. A little intense for an old lady like me, but my 18-year-old son has made me a believer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most people don't recognize opportunity because it wears bib overalls and looks like work.
~Teddy Roosevelt
Quote Reply

Prev Next